Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Today I'm going on my first date

negativecel

negativecel

Officer
★★
It probably won't work since I've never dated girls before but still I need some experience before I go on a date I'll drink enough alcohol to feel confident and find things to talk about so wish me luck:feelsjuice:

good luck dude. hope it goes as well as it can. :whitepill:

So you ask for dating-advices on an incel forum? You are obviously just bragging with your „date“.

Dewit (in Minecraft)

It probably won't work since I've never dated girls before but still I need some experience before I go on a date I'll drink enough alcohol to feel confident and find things to talk about so wish me luck:feelsjuice:
good luck with that

It probably won't work since I've never dated girls before
If she likes you she won't care much.Watch her body language and do some kino if its positive.

Brutally mogs me. I thought I got a date once cause the foid said yet but it cancelled on the day and I never heard from it again

I wish you luck fakecel i hope you leave us and ascend don't forget to hold frame,shower,cut your hair and apply mosk fragrances she will run to you like a deer runs to Rudolph.(Richard cooper here)

Last edited:
I wish you luck fakecel i hope you leave us and ascend don't forget to hold frame,shower,cut your hair and apply mosk fragrances she will run to you like a deer runs to Rudolph.(Richard cooper here)
Shower it's really important, hold the frame in the shower if You can

Tell you're mom emba says hi!