Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Report came in saying I have poor hand eye coordination

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
It's over. I did some tests at my center where you have to do sorts of instrument tests, like the ones in below.

lafayette-complete-minnesota-manual-dexterity-test.jpg

Apparently after a while, my hand eye coordination and finger dexterity were rated as "could improve"; it's not unfounded either, I struggle with overwhelming visuals such as fighting against multiple targets in fps games, I couldn't ever play osu (with mouse) at all.

That confirmed one of many of my subhuman traits.

447.png

Even gaming punishes inferior genetics

I wear glasses when I use my PC

I barely passed my eye sight test for my drivers license. I'm just 20 and my eyes already start to become weaker :feelsrope:

Even gaming punishes inferior genetics
Always has been. I used to pretty good with gayming (still decent), but there's 'something' that makes me bad in tackling multi targets, and that was my eye hand coordination.

But still, gayming doesn't penalize you as much as irl skills like shoe tying and doing mechanics (shit like repairing a box or handcraft).

Brutal, at least you aren't a shorttermmemorycel like me. I forget shit easily.

It's over. I did some tests at my center where you have to do sorts of instrument tests, like the ones in below.

lafayette-complete-minnesota-manual-dexterity-test.jpg

Apparently after a while, my hand eye coordination and finger dexterity were rated as "could improve"; it's not unfounded either, I struggle with overwhelming visuals such as fighting against multiple targets in fps games, I couldn't ever play osu (with mouse) at all.

That confirmed one of many of my subhuman traits.

447.png
Never began for poorhandeyecoordinationcels

I got that too, may we get luckier at the next respawn.

Absolutely over for ricecels who can't even cope with vidya. It's the national pastime. :feelskek: