Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Replying to someones thread without quoting them to give them an alert is mean AF

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Guys, I dont give a shit if I get a million replies in my threads if I get no alerts, I need alerts

When I log in and see 0 alerts I get extremely depressed, alerts are the only kind of validation that I get IRL, dont be like a woman leading people on with your alertless replies

You get one alert when someone replies, and a separate alert for each quote. So ideally you'd have the first person reply and everyone else quoting

Interesting thread, OP.

alerts me
you just turned his frown upside down now
Lux

Guys, I dont give a shit if I get a million replies in my threads if I get no alerts, I need alerts

When I log in and see 0 alerts I get extremely depressed, alerts are the only kind of validation that I get IRL, dont be like a woman leading people on with your alertless replies
i quote but what i say apply to everything you said mr. thread starter so there no need to quote

The absolute state of inceldom. You are so deprived of dopamine this is what you and I resort to. This is inhumane.

You get one alert when someone replies, and a separate alert for each quote. So ideally you'd have the first person reply and everyone else quoting
Interesting thread, OP.
alerts me
you just turned his frown upside down now
Lux
i quote but what i say apply to everything you said mr. thread starter so there no need to quote
The absolute state of inceldom. You are so deprived of dopamine this is what you and I resort to. This is inhumane.
u r welcome guys

i got a decent amount today

shoutout to @needsolution

My alerts record is 13, I don't really think I'd want more

Over for alertcels

Just watch your own thread.

Incelz

you should get alerts from people simply replying to your thread

think it just gets throttled a bit so you don't get an alert for every single reply