Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Remove sex from a foid. all of them are useless piece of shits who deserved to be excecuted by a based mexican cartel

I

Incelsius Serpent

Self-banned
-
F chadsexual piece of garbage. i hope domestic abuse against urinals skyrocket so i can finally find peace. piece of shit white 6,6 chad worshippers. hope all of u get raped by shitskin middle eastern like me. :reeeeee:

Based thread title :feelsYall: I concurred with every word. ALL Chads and foids need sexual regulation NOW! :feelsree: :feelsLightsaber:

F chadsexual piece of garbage. i hope domestic abuse against urinals skyrocket so i can finally find peace. piece of shit white 6,6 chad worshippers. hope all of u get raped by shitskin middle eastern like me. :reeeeee:
based :feelsaww:

Beaners are based.

6’6” is the new normal foid sex partner height. Brutal