Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Remote chance the world could end in September

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
1% chance kek

Is the asteroid big enough to cause a global catastrophe though?

Imagine the chaos that would ensue if they announced in September that it will actually hit us. Men all over the globe will spend their last hours raping and murdering since they can't go to prison anyway.

This predection is kinda old. This is stuff from 2015. This topic has been brought up years later as well. Keyword 9/23, Revealation and so on.

I don't think it's size is world ending (football field sized). Somewhat disappointing.

Imagine the chaos that would ensue if they announced in September that it will actually hit us. Men all over the globe will spend their last hours raping and murdering since they can't go to prison anyway.
This should happen every day

JFL we get reports of this every year, and nothing ever happens and even if we were hit, it probably wouldn't even have enough energy to level a building

Nothing will happen

pray for asteroisan to destroy us

I hope it happens

That would be a miracle, doomsdays always disappoint but I still will inevitably wish for it as hopeless as it is.

Don’t get my hopes up.

JFL we get reports of this every year, and nothing ever happens and even if we were hit, it probably wouldn't even have enough energy to level a building

LOL yeah I read these dumb stories once a year

I will pray for the disaster!
164 feet????fuck yourself .

1% chance is still a chance, we can only hope.

We only need to be lucky once

> 09.09.2019
> 999
> 666
It's over :feelsWizard:

That'd be nice.

1% chance kek
1 in 7300 chance
Not even 0.01% chance. Still, maybe we can pool our shitty luck together and crash this Earth...

every year they say the world's gonna end and it still hasnt.

Based god if it hits California

Some dead foid called jeane dixon says the world would end in 2020

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back