Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Reminder that this meme is truth

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
12715391_1012717352084709_4929271484994885960_n.jpg

Unattractive man with low income: "I just want a girlfriend. Doesn't matter what she's like, as long as she's not morbidly obese."

society: "OMG! Wretched, entitled toxic incel!!!! You deserve to be locked in prison forever! No one is entitled to a woman's body! Stop Fat shaming women, you sexist pig. I'm literally shaking."

Obese, 40 year old mother with 7 kids: "Girl, I need me a man with a good steady income, a big dick, good hygiene, at least 6'0 tall, and he needs to be loyal."

Society: "yassss queen! Slay! never settle for less than what you deserve!"

Memes always hint at the truth

Call me volcel but I wouldn't

Ty for mentioning how shitty my life is :feelstrash:

Females will always have preferences. They are the choosers of our species. Anyone who tries to argue that men and females are on an equal playing field in sex and dating is a liar.

No I wouldn’t. I know that you validationcucks will think that I am coping majestically, because all of you are so thirsty and so beta and you cannot believe that an incel such as myself has the ability to reject an awesome chocolate foid. But its true and I don’t care if you’d call me volcel. Go ahead, tell me I am coping because I am not Tyrone and tall.

But I am not coping, you validationcucks can tell me what you want. I would not bang this black bag of shit.

Memes are based on truth

I saw a girl similar to this yesterday walking around town

I do not hate people based on the color of their skin, but middle aged black women act and look like retarded apes. I cannot take them seriously tbh.

Every good joke is part joke and part true.

Do these black foids ever marry though I dont think so

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back