Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder that most people's conception of "love" is bullshit

I understand abstaining from the decadence of sophistry, pedantry, and dogmatism; but shouldn't the valuation and externalization of ideas be extolled as the forms of artistic vision? Ideals consummate with a real, true faith in their representation; is that not the spirit of Eros? Then again, if ironic tragedy is your aim, then illustrating images of idols might be contradictory.

You worship love but turn against your desire for it because grace has yet to befall? I thought the point of this thread was to turn inward despite love (the external carnal spirit that unites and destroys all things), and cultivate sagacity and insight from within. I thought you meant to consecrate the species, the true Idea, and rescind homogeneity, the illusory concept.

What's the final form of Nietzschean philosophy? Is it a supermorality born out of rebellion or a childish forgetfulness that washes away the filth of decadence? An inclination toward titillating danger and a reaffirmation of life in the face of death?
I don’t deny any of this, but I’m honest with myself enough to recognize the root of this is Eros.

I recommend finding a way to kill off Christianity, because once that dies this horrible nightmare dies, exposing it as the proto-Marxist egalitarian Jewish cope that it is. It's the root of Marxism (and therefore wokeism) and the root of reactionary conceding the battleground neocon cope.

But that's my will, you should look deep into yourself and find what kind of world you want to live in, and think of strategies to make that world a reality.

It was a Jewish communist cancer forced unjustly on our people.

View: https://youtu.be/IIxzdn9WZOA?si=VVQ8h9e72DR2Wy6l&t=309

Based

I recommend finding a way to kill off Christianity, because once that dies this horrible nightmare dies, exposing it as the proto-Marxist egalitarian Jewish cope that it is. It's the root of Marxism (and therefore wokeism) and the root of reactionary conceding the battleground neocon cope.

But that's my will, you should look deep into yourself and find what kind of world you want to live in, and think of strategies to make that world a reality.

It was a Jewish communist cancer forced unjustly on our people.

View: https://youtu.be/IIxzdn9WZOA?si=VVQ8h9e72DR2Wy6l&t=309

No, it isn't. You wrote of Eros inspiring delusion, this is the latest trick.

No, it isn't. You wrote of Eros inspiring delusion, this is the latest trick.
If I’m cognizant enough to know myself to know to the extent that I am deluding myself and I freely admit that extent (which all people do delude themselves and most people deny), why does it stand to reason that I’m not honest about how I feel about Christianity?

When I say Christianity I mainly mean Roman Catholicism. That’s the worst one and that’s the one that needs to be killed off.

If I’m cognizant enough to know myself to know to the extent that I am deluding myself and I freely admit that extent (which all people do delude themselves and most people deny), why does it stand to reason that I’m not honest about how I feel about Christianity?

When I say Christianity I mainly mean Roman Catholicism. That’s the worst one and that’s the one that needs to be killed off.
You don't need to worry about killing off a religion past its twilight hours. Perhaps you mean to extirbate the fraternity which is presented in both Rome and Christ.