Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reminder That This is What Redpillers Actually Write on Their Blogs

• Thread starter Deleted member 35725
  • Start date
Deleted member 35725

Deleted member 35725

mogged by reality
-
"So I went to this club, and here comes this hot 22-year-old chick and we strike out a convo - not 15 minutes pass before I'm banging her balls deep and she is moaning and creaming all over my dick. Man, what a crazy night it was.

Obviously, it's because of the sharpness of my game as a dominant alpha male. I'll teach you my game secrets (I wrote many blog posts about them), and then you too will be able to slay like that. It's not as difficult as you might think."

~ Chad to a 5'2" balding Indian janitor

Think I'm exaggerating my case?

Think again.

So what does normal human sexuality look like? Well, when you’re the alpha male of a social group that includes men and women, the women are de facto your sexual property. Once you are recognized as the alpha, there is no courtship involved in bedding the girls that orbit your circle of friends. In the immortal words of Trump, you just start kissing them, grab ’em by the pussy, and have your way with them. The success rate of this strategy is closer to 90% for groups where you are clearly the alpha male. And this even applies for girls who are new to the group. It’s shocking how quickly you can go from “Nice to meetcha” in the middle of a circle of stone sober friends to pulping a girl’s cervix like an orange in a storage closet. My record is 15 minutes.
Source. (Page 47; don't actually waste your time reading that dumb as a bag of rocks redpill manifesto, it will reduce your IQ)

Good evening everyone and enjoy your beers.

"So I went to this club, and here comes this hot 22-year-old chick and we strike out a convo - not 15 minutes pass before I'm banging her balls deep and she is moaning and creaming all over my dick. Man, what a crazy night it was.
It is a true life Chad lives thanks to his look.

It is a true life Chad lives thanks to his look.
Yes; the problem is that Chad refuses to recognize that his looks are responsible for it, thinking that his "game" is instead.

Such larp. All these red pillers are usually anonymous and red pill coaches are old and ugly as shit generally. I really think these pua coaches are just making it up 90% of the time to make money. Chad can be red pill, blue pill, black pill or feministmaxxed and still slay. Most chads have kinda redpilly persoanlity by default just because they have true abundance that they don't need to fake, and can be selectors of women. They don't need to 'learn it' on red pill forums.

Yes; the problem is that Chad refuses to recognize that his looks are responsible for it, thinking that his "game" is instead.
the biggest problem is that other men believe it :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

the redpill is the reflection of the bluepill,moneymaxx ,looksmaxx,statusmaxx etc just to betabuxx.
it's fucking hilarious.:feelshaha:

Redpill scene: bragging Chads getting money and attention from desperate incels

the redpill is the reflection of the bluepill,moneymaxx ,looksmaxx,statusmaxx etc just to betabuxx.
it's fucking hilarious.:feelshaha:
Self-improovment to get foids is actually a cucked concept. Slaving just to gain the approval of a picky cunt is as pathetic as it gets.

Redpill cap will never not be hilarious

nobody gives a f bout copepillers kek