Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reminder that this cruelty is LEGAL

There's a theory that 8th day circumcision creates the jewish mentality.

There's also a few other times of circumcision for males that have different mental effects. Apparently the Egyptians (and some other tribes of Africans) did it at puberty!

Just sexually abuse everyone theory is legit! It's good for (((civilization)))!

Did them? But the thread and the video are still up, strange.
Xcvxcaaasd

I'm talking about my thread pointing out hipocrisy of normies that consider a 16 year old foid as "a child"
got a warning for "female worship"? wtf

View attachment 134147
I'm talking about my thread pointing out hipocrisy of normies that consider a 16 year old foid as "a child"
got a warning for "female worship"? wtf
Mods consider it "female worship" when you post pics of attractive females and/or talk about how attractive they are, etc. I had one thread insta-deleted once because I was describing how attractive my Chadlite friend's gf was.

Mods consider it "female worship" when you post pics of attractive females and/or talk about how attractive they are, etc. I had one thread insta-deleted once because I was describing how attractive my Chadlite friend's gf was.
I didn't even went into how attractive she was, it was a picture of her with her date birth, I was just talking about the hipocrisy. Mod probably didn't even read