Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reminder that this cruelty is LEGAL

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-

According to the law:
Male Genital Mutilation = OK
Female Genital Mutilation = NOT OK
Anyone that does this to their fucking child should be fucking beaten tbqh, If my parents did this to me, I wouldn't even consider them as my parents.
The Truth About Circumcision

not watching that, thats gross as fuck :feelspuke:

Open border Israel

Too squeamish to watch this

Not watching it but did experience it (although of course can't remember). I said this in a thread last year about the same thing, apparently it's so painful for your infant self that the trauma stays in your brain and can be a factor in having anxiety and other problems as you get older.

:feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:

And it's funny that some foids give disgusting reactions in the west when you say you aren't circumcised

True vey influence in the west

Not surprising that a foid will be brought to tears hearing about African female genital mutilation but have no problem having it done to their own sons because durrr it keeps cleaner

Not watching it but did experience it (although of course can't remember). I said this in a thread last year about the same thing, apparently it's so painful for your infant self that the trauma stays in your brain and can be a factor in having anxiety and other problems as you get older.
I asked myself that a few times even if you dont remember, there has to be a possibility that something in your brain or something gets fucked up bc its an infant and its a lot of pain.

people are cattle they just do what ever anyone else is doing. no one stops and thinks why things are happening.

I asked myself that a few times even if you dont remember, there has to be a possibility that something in your brain or something gets fucked up bc its an infant and its a lot of pain.
Yep it's true, you can read about it.

Yep it's true, you can read about it.
holy fuck.
those fucking retards

Not surprising that a foid will be brought to tears hearing about African female genital mutilation but have no problem having it done to their own sons because durrr it keeps cleaner
I hate the hygiene argument. Bc these fucking retards back in the days didnt did it for hygiene, they didnt knew what microbes were and many other shit. It was just done bc they tried to prevent masturbation bc god says its baaad. if you properly wash yourself like a normal human being there shouldnt happen anything down there. If on rare occasitions it has to be removed for medical reasons on an infant I dont see a problem or maybe someone when hes older says he wants to get it removed no problem. But forcing your dumb fucking religion on an infant, mutilating it and causing harm, I have no tolerance for these people.

to the retards who think religion is the solution
jfl

EVEN BABIES DICK MOG ME!!!!!! :giga::giga::giga::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

to the retards who think religion is the solution
jfl
fuck freedom of religion. we shouldnt tolerate degeneracy.
If they want to live out their degeneracy than they should do it in their degenerate countries.

Level of hypocrisy is unbelievable in this wicked world. Maybe we should focus on activism in suck things where men are discriminated. This would also help we gain better rights.

inflicts ptsd in infants, alters brain chemistry. they want you fucked from birth in this clown world.

I was never prouder of my parents at least they leaved my dick unjewed

terrible they got me too! foids in certain parts of world look at uncircumcised dicks as disgusting and like this being done.

“God made us a certain way so that we can surgically alter ourselves.”

Not watching that, because I'll snap.

Watched a video of a circumcision and the baby cried the entire thing.

:feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:

And it's funny that some foids give disgusting reactions in the west when you say you aren't circumcised

True vey influence in the west
That infuriates me.

Yet they take such a protective stance on FGM.

This unfuriates me! So much talk about consent in society yet they mutilate a baby like this and the baby can´t give his consent or defend himself. And this is all happening because THEY his parents want it done so they force their will on a defensless baby.

I'm so so so glad I still have my foreskin

reminder that jews aggressively beat back any attempts to ban this in countries that aren't israel or any kind of jew majority, and they always win.

Goddammit i want to kill every jew i come across
They mutilated my penis and gave me autism

Very sad to do that on innocent Male babies

clicking this ruined mah day

fuck

reminder that jews aggressively beat back any attempts to ban this in countries that aren't israel or any kind of jew majority, and they always win.

they always lose their, look at GErmany banning it

Maybe back in the day when we only washed twice a year. But there's no excuse nowadays for cutting a fore skin off apart from 'muh tradition' fucking horrible cunts

Do you even know what castration means?
Yes, and according to you logic, If you want less sexual desire you should just castrate yourself.

now, stop coping, your parents fucked up

I've decided to mutilate myself, now the penis extender works better. I jewed myself, only to satisfy shallow and materialistic needs. The jews told me to do it because they said they would have rewarded me if I acted like a good goy. Reward from the jews are golden shekels and prostitutes. So I betrayed the white race, permanently jewing my own Big White Cock.

My parents are not muslim or jewiah but they raped me

Circumcision =/= castration. Also JFL if you actually seriously listen to that faggot Molyneux. Have you missed your meeting at AIPAC today?
Are you legit low iq? Would explain why you're proud of having you genitals mutilated. I never said that circumcision is the same thing as castration, I said if your logic is that incels should have lower sexual drive you should just castrate yourself.
Now go feed your rabbi with your foreskin you kike loving cuck

No bro it’s women who have it hard!!!! :soy::soy:

Freedom of religion :soy::soy:, except when it harms femohorroids:soy:

I was talking about circumcision and then you say "just castrate yourself bro". You were implying it. You're just mad sandniggers breed more. Aren't you supposed to serve your masters at the FBI?
Stefan Molyneux is a gigajew who adores Israel.
"Less friction, less often horny. Circumcision is useful for subhumans." This is what you said, don't bullshit now.

Thanks for proving my point mister illiterate.
You said I WAS implying it , but your first comment clearly shows your point that "circumcision was useful for incels to feel less horny", You're double retarded.
therefore my point is still correct, if your logic is that incels should have lower sexual drive you should just castrate yourself

Kid being tortured and mutilated= ok

15 yo girl dancing naked in a webcam video out of her own volition= life ruined if you even download the vid

Kid being tortured and mutilated= ok

15 yo girl dancing naked in a webcam video out of her own volition= life ruined if you even download the vid
yeah, and mods gave me a warning for point out such hipocrisy