Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel reminder that CHAD DOESN'T DESERVE SEX

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

OV3RSTRESS3D
★★★★★
when chad is pumping and dumping cumdumpsters more single mothers will raise fatherless children and the children will grow up in the streets unsupervised and neglected by their parents. They are the reason why more stupid lookist braindead normfaggots and cucks are filling high schools and cities. Only high iq trucels need to breed that way we can have more high iq children that will grow up and help us fight off aliens in the near future and advance technologically. I hate when retards here justify chads pumping and dumping whores, " bu-but they'll turn out more handsome and gorgeous :soy::soy: " get the fuck outta here. Being good looking is useless it only benefits cumdumpsters lusts and not help us, your prettyfag face won't build a cool fighter jet, your handsomeness and strong jaw won't design a battlecruiser. Look at einstein he was a 5'5 trucel with brown eyes, this is proof that trucels need to breed and make more high iq well-raised children. Chads and cucks need to get genocided as well, they are worthless fucking primitive animals only trucels need to procreate they are more well-aware of consequences and high iq. Chad is raising criminals and thugs while trucels will raise high iq children, we don't need pretty faces WE NEED HIGH IQ TRUCELS THEY ARE USEFUL, BEING PRETTY IS ONLY BENEFICIAL TO CUMDUMPSTERS LUST PARADISE. If you still believe chad should procreate more then answer me this, would you rather live with a bunch of high NT pretty normfags who bully you for not being a social retard like them, OR would you rather live with non NT shy high iq friendly autistic trucels that won't harm you?

I rest my case.

I AGREE SO BASED