Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder, race doesnt matter in the end if you are ugly and below average anyways

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
We are all ugly brothers in this together, let's not shit on other races, especially the alt right cels who think subhuman ethnics are destroying their coutnry and stealing their women :feelskek::feelstastyman:. The real problem is women and high tier normies/chadlites/chads.

true tbh, it's just a cope by many, including myself, to excuse their own subhumanity.

chads are their own race

I don't even have a race

That being said, failed white normies who larp as incel can SEAmax. Ethniccels get treated worse cause they stand out more.

We are all ugly brothers in this together, let's not shit on other races, especially the alt right cels who think subhuman ethnics are destroying their coutnry and stealing their women :feelskek::feelstastyman:. The real problem is women and high tier normies/chadlites/chads.
God IQ post

Your skin color is irrelevant when you are

NW1
6feet tall
Have hunter eyes and Square Jaw

This, bunch of subhumans claiming that other subhumans are stealing what both of them NEVER had any chance of obtaining.

It's a fair statement to make.

I can't help but feel that if I was blond and/or blue eyed I wouldn't be an incel. I often think about it. At least I'm white I guess. Dirty, shit-tier, medcel white.

I can't help but feel that if I was blond and/or blue eyed I wouldn't be an incel. I often think about it. At least I'm white I guess. Dirty, shit-tier, medcel white.
Blond and blue eyes gives you a halo effect tbh. Probably wouldnt be the difference between being an incel or a chad but it would definitely be better than to have dark brown eyes and hair like i do

Dude I'm Indian every Indian girl i ever spoke to has a white boyfriend believe me your race can really finish you off

as an arab incel all incels are my brothers in this struggle/brutal life I don't care what you're ethnic background is.
If ethnicity mattered then surely white guys wouldn't have been incels.
My ethnicity is inceldom, fuck non-incel arabs what have they done for me ?

Blond and blue eyes gives you a halo effect tbh. Probably wouldnt be the difference between being an incel or a chad but it would definitely be better than to have dark brown eyes and hair like i do

Yeah, it's like that, it gives a "halo effect", so to speak. Wouldn't help that much if you were obese or four feet tall, for example.

as an arab incel all incels are my brothers in this struggle/brutal life I don't care what you're ethnic background is.
If ethnicity mattered then surely white guys wouldn't have been incels.
My ethnicity is inceldom, fuck non-incel arabs what have they done for me ?

Totally agree with you, bro. One struggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back