Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reminder It Was Over As A Baby

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Admiral
Episode 5 Wiggle GIF by The Simpsons

View: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRoexFq2/

>You can roughly, accurately predict a child’s adult height based on their length and weight at birth

This big baby’s gonna mog the shit out of you in 18 years.

For reference
>Me
>7 oz at birth (average)
>19in long (average)
>Born 2 weeks late
>5’10” (average)

>My brother
>10 oz (fucking 95 percentile or something)
>23in long (super long holy shit)
>Born early
>6’3”

My brother isn’t even a big guy. He’s a 150lb lanklet, but at birth, your weight is pretty much all fucking bones anyways. Heavy baby = big bones.

Those vids where parents fantasize about the height of their future child is sick

i see a lot of kids and boys in middle school and even in primary school that mogs me these days, it feels so emasculating being height mogged by kids when you're short.
i am sure everyone who see me from a distance probably think that i am also in middle school due to height and frame

Those vids where parents fantasize about the height of their future child is sick
Welcome to reality. Parents take their kid’s to the doctor every month to see what growth curve their kids are riding. The taller the better.

i see a lot of kids and boys in middle school and even in primary school that mogs me these days, it feels so emasculating being height mogged by kids when you're short.
i am sure everyone who see me from a distance probably think that i am also in middle school due to height and frame
13 year old normie who commited massacre in belgrade mogs me in terms of height and face. Stupid bitches are thirsting over that edgy normiefag.
It's beyond over. It never began.

It was over when they cut half my dick off as a baby

13 year old normie who commited massacre in belgrade mogs me in terms of height and face. Stupid bitches are thirsting over that edgy normiefag.
It's beyond over. It never began.
Teenage boy opens fire in school in Serbian capital
What we know about Belgrade school shooting, 9 victims and 13-year-old  attacker - World News - Mirror Online

yeah he looks like a future mogger especially being white with wavy light brown hair

Yeah, she getting wet thinking how gigachad her foidspawn is going to be, absolutely over for skinnyasbabycels

It was over when they cut half my dick off as a baby
Kids are getting taller and circumcision rates are going down. You were born 20 years too early. It is beyond over.

So funny that people say height doesn't matter but the fact that they always wish for tall sons betrays them.

What we know about Belgrade school shooting, 9 victims and 13-year-old  attacker - World News - Mirror Online

yeah he looks like a future mogger especially being white with wavy light brown hair
Glad this retard threw his life away for nothing.

>B-but he was only 13. He didn’t understand
This is how normies out themselves as sociopaths. They admit they couldn’t even function as a human being at 13. The worst part about me at 13 yrs old was making really unfunny jokes.

So funny that people say height doesn't matter but the fact that they always wish for tall sons betrays them.
Height doesn’t matter (for women).

Women are desperately trying to find a way to make all men 7’0” while women stay 5’4”. It’s not working because humans aren’t that dimorphic, but damn, are they trying.

Height doesn’t matter (for women).

Women are desperately trying to find a way to make all men 7’0” while women stay 5’4”. It’s not working because humans aren’t that dimorphic, but damn, are they trying.
That's sexual selection for you. Don't like it? Rope or cope.

That's sexual selection for you. Don't like it? Rope or cope.
It’s hilarious because in the tallest countries (like Netherlands), men are around 6’0”, but the average women is damn near 5’7”, which is the height of the average man worldwide.

Their utopia of tall men and short women doesn’t exist. The 4-6in spread between men and women follows regardless of how tall people get.

He had very popular ig account and girls liked him.
I also have very white skin and brown wavy hair, but my upper lip is fused with my septum in weird way and I have super shallow asymmetrical facial bones. He lived through best school experiences, love and had rich parents, but decided to throw it away.