Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I’m Getting Another Gigachad Nephew

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
baby throw GIF

Well, as you guys might know, my sister recently had her fucking 9lb, 23in, uncircumcised son. While I was happy that I managed to convince my sister to save my nephew from you know who, it ultimately is no benefit to me, but I guess I did a small good deed that should lift my karma. Anyways, for those unfamiliar with baby sizes, that’s fucking huge, like 98th percentile. So this kid is likely to be somewhere around 6’3”-6’5”, but only time will tell. Possibly bigger.

Anyways, soon after that, my cousin had a child. They kept the gender a surprise, and what do you know, it’s another boy. My cousin is a rather tall gymnast woman, and her husband is a manlet Brad. The kid was born early, so small at birth, but has supposedly been growing rapidly fast. Can’t be sure, but I’m guessing this kid is gonna end up a 5’10”-6’0” Bradtier. This kid is likely cut because I did not speak to my cousin regarding it. I’m not that close to her, and her family, out of all of us, is the most stubborn, yee yee southern Republican, Israel glazing “christians”. No way I was winning that argument with them, so I didn’t bother.

Two quick Chad babies back to back. Alright, so what’s the next big announcement.

pregnant GIF

My 6’6”, rich, Chad cousin is gonna be a dad. His 5’8”, Aryan ballerina wife is now pregnant. They don’t know what it is yet, but I do. It’s gonna be a boy, and that boy is gonna be the leader of the Gigachads in my already Chad family. No idea what his thoughts are on dick cutting, but I might speak with him because he respects my opinion.

My family was already pretty Chad before (with a few outliers such as myself), but Thanksgiving is gonna be a total mogfest in like 20 years. I don’t think I’m ready for family vacation with a bunch of giant, Aryan, gigachad zoomies.

lonely depression GIF

More reminders that my parents suck, and I’m just unlucky. I am happy the next generation will have a better life at least. It’s a small comfort.

Last edited:
Fathers Day Dad GIF by BuzzFeed

Well, as you guys might know, my sister recently had her fucking 9lb, 23in, uncircumcised son. While I was happy that I managed to convince my sister to save my nephew from you know who, it ultimately is no benefit to me, but I guess I did a small good deed that should lift my karma. Anyways, for those unfamiliar with baby sizes, that’s fucking huge, like 98th percentile. So this kid is likely to be somewhere around 6’3”-6’5”, but only time will tell. Possibly bigger.

Anyways, soon after that, my cousin had a child. They kept the gender a surprise, and what do you know, it’s another boy. My cousin is a rather tall gymnast woman, and her husband is a manlet Brad. The kid was born early, so small at birth, but has supposedly been growing rapidly fast. Can’t be sure, but I’m guessing this kid is gonna end up a 5’10”-6’0” Bradtier. This kid is likely cut because I did not speak to my cousin regarding it. I’m not that close to her, and her family, out of all of us, is the most stubborn, yee yee southern Republican, Israel glazing “christians”. No way I was winning that argument with them, so I didn’t bother.

Two quick Chad babies back to back. Alright, so what’s the next big announcement.

Im Pregnant Mama Said GIF by Originals

My 6’6”, rich, Chad cousin is gonna be a dad. His 5’8”, Aryan ballerina wife is now pregnant. They don’t know what it is yet, but I do. It’s gonna be a boy, and that boy is gonna be the leader of the Gigachad’s in my already Chad family. No idea what his thoughts are on dick cutting, but I might speak with him because he respects my opinion.

My family was already pretty Chad before (with a few outliers such as myself), but Thanksgiving is gonna be a total mogfest in like 20 years. I don’t think I’m ready for family vacation with a bunch of giant, Aryan, gigachad zoomies.

Sarcastic Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

More reminders that my parents suck, and I’m just unlucky. I am happy the next generation will have a better life at least. It’s a small comfort.
What’s with all these gay normie gifs?

Fucking cringe dude

What’s with all these gay normie gifs?

Fucking cringe dude
Because this site has a gif function, and it’s easier than trying to upload media which the site sometimes rejects or breaks.

They’re not all winners. I’ll try to swap them out with less cringe ones.

Because this site has a gif function, and it’s easier than trying to upload media which the site sometimes rejects or breaks.

They’re not all winners. I’ll try to swap them out with less cringe ones.
It looks like there form a reality show that my mom watches or something.

Come on

It looks like there form a reality show that my mom watches or something.

Come on
anakin skywalker hate GIF

You’re shitting on me like I make the gifs. I just put in word prompts and try to find something that applies.

Just don't go on a vacation with them. I'm living through similar situations like you. My brothers are 15-20cm taller. My sister is well...a woman. All of them lifemog me to depths of hell and back.
In highschool my brother got free trip to country 1500km away because of 'his skills' and how that went? His team of typical high school jocks was last on leaderboard. You get unlimited chances in your life if you're tall or good looking, despite being a complete idiot/charlatan. Over, it's over.

anakin skywalker hate GIF

You’re shitting on me like I make the gifs. I just put in word prompts and try to find something that applies.
What is next? you’re going to post some sheboon celebrities slipping wine with a smug facial expression.

Just stop

OP literally just edited his post to remove the cringe gifs

Hahahahaha

Yup I don't care what anybody else says it's not a cope to not wish your misery upon other people especially unborn babies let alone family

Just don't go on a vacation with them. I'm living through similar situations like you. My brothers are 15-20cm taller. My sister is well...a woman. All of them lifemog me to depths of hell and back.
In highschool my brother got free trip to country 1500km away because of 'his skills' and how that went? His team of typical high school jocks was last on leaderboard. You get unlimited chances in your life if you're tall or good looking, despite being a complete idiot/charlatan. Over, it's over.
I’m 5’10” and my brother is 6’3”, so I’m well aware that even 4in is like being teleported to a different dimension. I’m just not ready to watch it real time.

I already watched my older brother grow tall and lanky, and I never caught up. Now I’ve seen my little brother grow taller and chadder than me. Now, over the next 20 years, I get to watch as my nephews grow into gigachads that mog me to the shadow realm.

Also, I’m tired of feeling glad that I helped others when nobody helped me. I’m tired of helping others achieve the life I want for myself. I’m tired of training dudes that are taller and better looking in the gym so they can be fit like me while also being taller and better looking. I’m tired of protecting the next generation of boys from dick chopping when nobody thought to say, “Hey, maybe you shouldn’t chop Clown’s penis,” when I was a baby like I did for others. Why couldn’t there have been a Clown for me when I was young? Why can’t I live the lives of the people I help?

IMG 6575

Not to be a Soydittor, but I think about this quote a lot. Really feels like my life sometimes.

I’m 5’10” and my brother is 6’3”, so I’m well aware that even 4in is like being teleported to a different dimension. I’m just not ready to watch it real time.

I already watched my older brother grow tall and lanky, and I never caught up. Now I’ve seen my little brother grow taller and chadder than me. Now, over the next 20 years, I get to watch as my nephews grow into gigachads that mog me to the shadow realm.

Also, I’m tired of feeling glad that I helped others when nobody helped me. I’m tired of helping others achieve the life I want for myself. I’m tired of training dudes that are taller and better looking in the gym so they can be fit like me while also being taller and better looking. I’m tired of protecting the next generation of boys from dick chopping when nobody thought to say, “Hey, maybe you shouldn’t chop Clown’s penis,” when I was a baby like I did for others. Why couldn’t there have been a Clown for me when I was young? Why can’t I live the lives of the people I help?

View attachment 964972

Not to be a Soydittor, but I think about this quote a lot. Really feels like my life sometimes.
It's over, just rope.

View attachment 964972

Brutal :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Don't help other adults if you don't feel like it but I think you should still try to save unborn babies they're innocent man :fuk:

Brutal :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Don't help other adults if you don't feel like it but I think you should still try to save unborn babies they're innocent man :fuk:
Well that sounded melodramatic :feelshaha:
The point is if you can help another child avoid inceldom I think that you should do it

View attachment 964972

Brocel, take the thickest finest rope you have. Find that iconic tree that catches the best wind. Tie the rope around it's strongest freshest branch like you're tying your yacht in marina. And then swing woohoo yaaaay woooo. :cryfeels:

I have a future chad little cousin... I'm gonna see him grow up...

My cousin (mother of the little dude) height mogs me (I'm 5'10, for reference), and her husband straight up makes me look like a toddler...

Cousin is a high tier becky mutt, and husband is a chad tyrone...

I'm so done :feelsseriously:

OP literally just edited his post to remove the cringe gifs

Hahahahaha
I literally told you I was gonna swap them out tard. Learn to read.

I have a future chad little cousin... I'm gonna see him grow up...

My cousin (mother of the little dude) height mogs me (I'm 5'10, for reference), and her husband straight up makes me look like a toddler...

Cousin is a high tier becky mutt, and husband is a chad tyrone...

I'm so done :feelsseriously:
Happy San Antonio Spurs GIF by NBA

You’ll be at the watch party when he gets drafted to the NBA wondering what the fuck you did wrong that God has punished you so.

Try not to be a
baby throw GIF

pregnant GIF

My 6’6”, rich, Chad cousin is gonna be a dad. His 5’8”, Aryan ballerina wife is now pregnant. They don’t know what it is yet, but I do. It’s gonna be a boy, and that boy is gonna be the leader of the Gigachads in my already Chad family. No idea what his thoughts are on dick cutting, but I might speak with him because he respects my opinion.

lonely depression GIF

try not to be a lurkey uncle I guess and be glad your bloodline will most likely continue knowing YOU are the reason your lineage of 1000s will die is heavy

Happy San Antonio Spurs GIF by NBA

You’ll be at the watch party when he gets drafted to the NBA wondering what the fuck you did wrong that God has punished you so.
Yeah... I like my little cousin, but I dread what he will become when he grows up...

If I experienced teen love, and normal life, I wouldn't care, and it would be happy to see it.

But that's not what I am...

Brutal. I also hate being mogged by all my family members.