Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder: If you had holes, you wouldn’t know what it’s like to be alone.

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
It would be as foreign a concept to you as quantum entanglement. You almost made the cut. You needed 3 holes but you only have 2.

It would be as foreign a concept to you as quantum entanglement. You almost made the cut. You needed 3 holes but you only have 2.
99% of us would easily get a decent guy if we were foids. Just exist theory is legitt.

this implies women are perfect. far from it. I'll pass on having PMS and acting well, like a bitch

100% of us would get fucked by chad if we were foids :blackpill::feelsokman:
Oh 100% get rammed. I meant reproduction tho. Its to the point were almost 100 % get a chad lite or tall guy tho.

this implies women are perfect. far from it. I'll pass on having PMS and acting well, like a bitch
Doesn’t imply anything other than you won’t know what it’s like to be sad and alone. You wouldn’t know what it’s like to NOT have relationships and experiences.

what are YOU implying?

This is why nearly all trannies are "male to female", because even bluepilled soy men usually realize women have a MUCH easier life than them. The statistic is like 90% MtF, and only 10% FtM, who usually back out or try to reverse when they realize how much more difficult it is to exist as a man.

You wouldn't have to argue with holes either.

just have 3 holes theory

just have 3 holes theory
It’s legit you know. Unequivocal universal truth on par with general relativity..

JUST.
HAVE.
THREE.
HOLES.

does my dick hole, asshole and mouth count?

does my dick hole, asshole and mouth count?
If you count your urethra, then you need 4 holes. It’s a matter of time before foids start getting their urethras surgically expanded to fit chad’s dick inside. Everybody knows anal is 1st base nowadays... getting fucked in all holes on the first “date” is mandatory.

If you count your urethra, then you need 4 holes. It’s a matter of time before foids start getting their urethras surgically expanded to fit chad’s dick inside. Everybody knows anal is 1st base nowadays... getting fucked in all holes on the first “date” is mandatory.
:lul:

What about nostrils and ears? Makes the total number of holes 8. Stabbing and cutting can create more and I'm sure that foids will eventually start begging for chads to stab them and pound the wounds.

What about nostrils and ears? Makes the total number of holes 8. Stabbing and cutting can create more and I'm sure that foids will eventually start begging for chads to stab them and pound the wounds.
10 if u count eye sockets..

Just have n+1 holes where n is the amount of male holes

This is why nearly all trannies are "male to female", because even bluepilled soy men usually realize women have a MUCH easier life than them. The statistic is like 90% MtF, and only 10% FtM, who usually back out or try to reverse when they realize how much more difficult it is to exist as a man.

Just have n+1 holes where n is the amount of male holes
Great theory ngl

Last edited: