Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do to have a foid like NeverGiveUp's wife ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★
What would you be willing to do to hug her, kiss her, fuck her ?
(Or a woman like her)

She will leave him eventually, just like toilet before her

If she really loved me, everything.

Her male equivalent works at costco

(Or a woman like her)

View attachment 1132300
I don’t want NGU’s wife or a girl like her.

What I want is a blonde girl with big tits that looks like Princess Zelda or Samus Aran and whom has a crooked smile and a delicious childlike pouty little girl personality.

I would gleefully slit the throats of every last one of you for such a girl and sleep soundly every day afterwards because I have her.

Kill people with an enchanted diamond sword in Minecraft.

What I want is a blonde girl with big tits that looks like Princess Zelda or Samus Aran and whom has a crooked smile and a delicious childlike pouty little girl personality.

I would gleefully slit the throats of every last one of you for such a girl and sleep soundly every day afterwards because I have her.
20167.jpg

Yes argentinian foids are tasty some nigga here should give on to me

Brutal

drug her, lock her in a basement, tie her up, cover her mouth so she's unable to make noises and i'll use her as a fuck toy

She cheated on him for sure

I don't find her very attractive. I don't know, i have a hard time finding latinas attractive. All i can think of is smelly disgusting tacos.

(Or a woman like her)

View attachment 1132300
Nothing.
Btw, I have an opinion on thus "situation".
She is a kind person (in women's degree/level). And she felt bad for him seeing those videos. And given women can be so naive, and her hormonal state at the time, or maybe deep down hidden guilt, or whatever else, she decided to make the dude happy.
But, well oh well. The pussy.. it just won't get wet. Not just because he's ugly, he's one of the least masculine men I ever saw. And deep down she's very sad she doesn't love him, she feels guilty and keeps on forcing herself. But the body language don't lie. Her mind wants to be a 'good girl' and 'do the good thing', but her body is so against him. Her nature finds him repulsive, what is very obvious.
And she flew to her home recently, to Latin America. What do you think she's been doing there?
I would never agree to live what he's living. That's a huge lie, she's not attracted to him. This is million times worse than paying a hooker.

Nothing.
Btw, I have an opinion on thus "situation".
She is a kind person (in women's degree/level). And she felt bad for him seeing those videos. And given women can be so naive, and her hormonal state at the time, or maybe deep down hidden guilt, or whatever else, she decided to make the dude happy.
But, well oh well. The pussy.. it just won't get wet. Not just because he's ugly, he's one of the least masculine men I ever saw. And deep down she's very sad she doesn't love him, she feels guilty and keeps on forcing herself. But the body language don't lie. Her mind wants to be a 'good girl' and 'do the good thing', but her body is so against him. Her nature finds him repulsive, what is very obvious.
And she flew to her home recently, to Latin America. What do you think she's been doing there?
I would never agree to live what he's living. That's a huge lie, she's not attracted to him. This is million times worse than paying a hooker.

Brutal.

I find him repulsive as a man - Imagine a female.

He's fucking her though.

Last edited:
He's fucking her though.
Sure but I seriously doubt it’s with any frequency, regularity or genuine enthusiasm on her part.

This is a pure gold digging situation plain and simple.

Which is to say Squirmy and Grubbs 2.0 except NGU isn’t in on the scam like Shane and Hannah both probably are.

NGU is delusional enough to think his gold digging clout chaser is actually into him.

Sure but I seriously doubt it’s with any frequency, regularity or genuine enthusiasm on her part.

This is a pure gold digging situation plain and simple.

Which is to say Squirmy and Grubbs 2.0 except NGU isn’t in on the scam like Shane and Hannah both probably are.

NGU is delusional enough to think his gold digging clout chaser is actually into him.

Brutal

I don’t think Shane has ever touched Hannah’s pussy though

Imagine plunging inside of her just once. Literally just once.

The forum has yet to determine what it is tbh

What would you do to her ?
Would you betabuxx for her ?
i swear i saw a video he hinted at having large pp.