Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

REMINDER: Chad Dating Experiment threads never make it onto CuckTears

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Correct me if I'm wrong?

They're too blackpilled.

yes you are wrong for you just need to go out and observe how people behave to be blackpilled

They completely ignore those.

They ignore the truth.

They say stuff like, "wow a goodlooking guy is getting attention, who'd have thunk it duh"

sarcastic bastads

Cuck-Damage said:
They say stuff like, "wow a goodlooking guy is getting attention, who'd have thunk it duh"

sarcastic bastads

Hypocrisy

They say tinder is not real life

But act like the stuff we say on here is real life

Is the Internet real life or not cucktears

Cuck-Damage said:

sarcastic bastads

Yep. It's not the fact that good looking guys get attention; it's the fact that virtually all girls get attention and thus feel entitled to good-looking guys while average and below guys get nothing.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Liberals =/= Facts

This thread has literally nothing to do with liberal vs conservative, stop baiting.

Framecel222 said:
This thread has literally nothing to do with liberal vs conservative, stop baiting.

It kind of does considering that cucktears is overtly liberal.

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

Anything concerning looks they completely ignore.

Unless it's call me fat and ugly, which they then say doesn't really matter it's my personality, and then someone calls me ugly, etc... etc...

Framecel222 said:

Libshits are cuckolds. Reddit users are cuckolds. Everything to do with it. If this triggers you you're probably a libshit.