Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder as fall approaches: Do Not Watch Niggaball!

cleftpalatecel

cleftpalatecel

Risperdal gave me tits
★★
Half the time you're bombarded with goyslop propaganda. The other half you're getting mogged to hell and back in athleticism, status, money, power, and friendship by 22+ terrachads. I do appreciate the tactical depth of niggaball, but for that, just find cracked all-22 footage to study or watch some analysis Youtuber. There's no need to give the NigFL any official viewership.

Half the time you're bombarded with goyslop propaganda. The other half you're getting mogged to hell and back in athleticism, status, money, power, and friendship by 22+ terrachads. I do appreciate the tactical depth of niggaball, but for that, just find cracked all-22 footage to study or watch some analysis Youtuber. There's no need to give the NigFL any official viewership.
Never thought of it that way, They are apes tho since they got tails, Well some of them

So your mogged by super terramonkeys Kek

Don't worry I wasn't planning on ever watching niggaball

I don't watch any sports in general

Niggerball is as real as the WWE.

Any protocols of Zioncel can tell you why sportsball is a big deal in Burgerland