Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Remember when people thought a baby boom would happen during the quarantine and instead divorce and domestic abuse rates went up?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
That was funny. Imagine thinking modern relationships would allow actual pregnancies without a hundred abortions.

I didn't think of a baby boom because I knew modern foids would not allow that.

We live in a insane world
We live in a immoral society

This cucked gynocentric soyciety is beyond salvation

Baby boom would happen once a vaccine is out. Lots of people are horny.

you can't even blame foids for this when their celebrities and people who they look up to are congratulated and called stunning and brave for killing their babies

Attachments

• whataworld.jpg
    whataworld.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 55
Baby boom would happen once a vaccine is out. Lots of people are horny.
Cope. They are horny but don't have any lasting sources of income with which to pay for new progeny (but can definitely afford birth control and abortions).

It's almost like foids dont want to reproduce with their betabux hubbies.

stats?

i wanna have them please

damn.

why do you think that is?
Couples are forced together for months on end and all the resentment a woman would feel to her normie husband or a lack of affection that a normie realizes he has explodes.

Couples are forced together for months on end and all the resentment a woman would feel to her normie husband or a lack of affection that a normie realizes he has explodes.
i see. makes sense

Delusional people were saying births would go up as if the reason people aren't having sex is because they don't have time to.

It's almost like foids dont want to reproduce with their betabux hubbies.
Within the next few months there is probably going to be more fear mongering about falling birth rates tbh

A lot of marriages survive because husbands aren't normally around their wives. Between normie tier men and women familiarity breeds contempt.

Within the next few months there is probably going to be more fear mongering about falling birth rates tbh
There already is. I've seen multiple articles talking about how scientists expect a steep decline in births in western countries.

There already is. I've seen multiple articles talking about how scientists expect a steep decline in births in western countries.

It will probably pick up more.
I really don't see the problem. For years there have been so many articles about how the Earth is overpopulated and that with rising living standards people are consuming more resources than the earth can provide.

It's really such a scam, it's obvious they need more young workers to feed into flailing social safety nets and because women aren't having as much children as they used to they are trying to resort to overtly natalist schemes and liberalization of immigration

For women, the cucked beta male Western male is about the most unsexy thing in the world.

Try as they might their pussy just can't get wet around beta males.

For women, the cucked beta male Western male is about the most unsexy thing in the world.

Try as they might their pussy just can't get wet around beta males.
Yeah those weak beta males who make their society run, so disgusting aren't they? Not every guy looks like the soy face, women just natural find average men unattractive.

Yeah those weak beta males who make their society run, so disgusting aren't they? Not every guy looks like the soy face, women just natural find average men unattractive.

In terms of looks I think a man has to be shockingly good looking for women to actually be sexually attracted to him that way.

But the whole submission angle, and around a 'real man' who puts women in their place, the guy can be normie and still have a woman love him. Eg.. 100 years ago normies here in the West had wives who stayed with them for life and had their children. Granted those wives probably rode Chad dicks now and then, but overall they were wives modern beta males could only dream of.

In terms of looks I think a man has to be shockingly good looking for women to actually be sexually attracted to him that way.

But the whole submission angle, and around a 'real man' who puts women in their place, the guy can be normie and still have a woman love him. Eg.. 100 years ago normies here in the West had wives who stayed with them for life and had their children. Granted those wives probably rode Chad dicks now and then, but overall they were wives modern beta males could only dream of.
That's due to social pressure. Divorce was looked down on and women were expected to have children at young ages and to have a husband.

funniest news i read is child molestation is going up as well because children are in the house all day and can't socialize like they used to. back then they could talk to a counselor or talk to friends about "secrets" and get exposed that way but these days girls are in the house 24/7 just getting fingered and fucked left and right.

really hawt if you ask me. I can imagine a household where a lovely prime girl wakes up and doesn't even shower or put on clothes anymore because she knows in an hour or two somebody is going to walk into her room and lay her on her back. Imagine she is on a Zoom call and somebody unplugs the camera so she can suck dick really fast then she goes back into the class with a mouthful of cum swishing around her perfect mouth and she tells the teacher she was having 'technical difficulties'

damn.

why do you think that is?
Marriage is a dead institution. If it cannot be honored its not a marriage. I don't even k ow why this bullshit has any kind of legal status

funniest news i read is child molestation is going up as well because children are in the house all day and can't socialize like they used to. back then they could talk to a counselor or talk to friends about "secrets" and get exposed that way but these days girls are in the house 24/7 just getting fingered and fucked left and right.

really hawt if you ask me. I can imagine a household where a lovely prime girl wakes up and doesn't even shower or put on clothes anymore because she knows in an hour or two somebody is going to walk into her room and lay her on her back. Imagine she is on a Zoom call and somebody unplugs the camera so she can suck dick really fast then she goes back into the class with a mouthful of cum swishing around her perfect mouth and she tells the teacher she was having 'technical difficulties'
Hi IT.