Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Remember to block defeatist cucks and provokers like Cayden Zhang

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
There's certain users here who put down others and deny the surge of the wave of inceldom among young men.

Some of which, such as @comradespiderman29 @Cayden Zhang, are race baiters and do really nothing other than to put others down.

@Cayden Zhang is supposedly this guy, which can't be confirmed.

Whether "people" like him are truecels or not, is irrelevant. Do we consider soyed up male feminists "saints"? Same goes for defeatists. In fact, having worse stats SHOULD make you less-hating towards the incel cause; I do not have sympathy for cucks either way.

Those "guys" are no different to faggot groomers from r9k who turn others into "femboys" or worse, trannies. If we can't tolerance them, why can we tolerance the trolls here?

Last edited:
Based, I blocked @comradespiderman29

Could elaborate on what you define as "defeatism"?

Based, I blocked @comradespiderman29
Those guys are really on the same level as male feminists and LGBT. Y'know cockroaches who groom others to become "femboys"? Well, we also have a cockroach infestation problem.

Could elaborate on what you define as "defeatism"?

@comradespiderman29 you need to post more Chink car crash videos bro

Honestly, there are so many. Consequences of mods not taking action against advocates of hypergamy and other foid entitlements here. It's one thing to acknowledge those things and another to embrace them.

Honestly, there are so many. Consequences of mods not taking action against advocates of hypergamy and other foid entitlements here. It's one thing to acknowledge those things and another to embrace them.
I think the funny thing is, these users made me go into SJW rhetoric, the idea that we need to unite not basis on race (truth be told, there's shitty people of every race).

Which sounds ironic because I'm pro segregation; segregation is much easier to promote when everyone are happy

Never thought I'd be speaking against racism...

What did I do? Racebait?

Callout threads like these will only make the racebait and flamewars worse imo

I think the funny thing is, these users made me go into SJW rhetoric, the idea that we need to unite not basis on race (truth be told, there's shitty people of every race).

Which sounds ironic because I'm pro segregation; segregation is much easier to promote when everyone are happy

Never thought I'd be speaking against racism...

extremities, brother. people take their arguments to the extreme to preserve their world-view. How else would you explain even normies justifying wars to solve male loneliness and sexlessness? People have no problem with foids fascism because muh foids' supposed and unproven reproductive value. The world has lost it when it comes treating men like humans, and the worst part being none of it being acknowledged nor will it ever. We have been reduced to unwanted sexual beasts and these pathetic users have no problem as long as they get theirs.

Last edited:
extremities, brother. people take their arguments to the extreme to preserve their world-view. How else would you explain even normies justifying wars to solve male loneliness and sexlessness? People have no problem with foids fascism because muh foids' supposed and unproven reproductive value. The world has lost it when it comes treating men like humans, and the worst part being none of it being acknowledged nor will it ever. We have been reduced to unwanted sexual beasts and these pathetic users have no problem as long as they get theirs.
Those people are full of rage and hatred that they'd dish it out at everyone else.

There's certain users here who put down others and deny the surge of the wave of inceldom among young men.

Some of which, such as @comradespiderman29 @Cayden Zhang, are race baiters and do really nothing other than to put others down.

@Cayden Zhang is supposedly this guy, which can't be confirmed.

Whether "people" like him are truecels or not, is irrelevant. Do we consider soyed up male feminists "saints"? Same goes for defeatists. In fact, having worse stats SHOULD make you less-hating towards the incel cause; I do not have sympathy for cucks either way.

Those "guys" are no different to faggot groomers from r9k who turn others into "femboys" or worse, trannies. If we can't tolerance them, why can we tolerance the trolls here?
Get my channel down I’m deleting it.

Chairman asiacel will purge the contra revolutionary defeatists from the party!