Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Remember this feminist soy white knight faggot? Was caught trying to fuck underage boys LOL

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
You may remember him from gems like these:

JFL, this is the typical soy that would berate at you for wanting to fuck a 16yo girl. Same deal as Dr. Pizza, imagine how many ITusers are fucking young boys while stalking incels and calling us pedos. Fucking faggots, burn in the fire you helped create.

Last edited:
CuckTears won't touch this

Hope that faggot goes to jail like Dr pizza

Why am i not surprised. Was he a member of IT?

The greatest advocates of anti-pedophilia paranoia are pedophiles themselves. I suspect that as the average age of marriage increases, the higher the child abuse rates become.

I always saw these webms on 4chan and thought they edited the speech bubbles to make it cringe. jfl.

I have no problem with him trying to be virtuous, but if he was gay why would he comment on Straight men's issues? Isn't that disingenuous?

I always saw these webms on 4chan and thought they edited the speech bubbles to make it cringe. jfl.
Same, people always posted it to make pol and fit seethe, and it worked cause his mannerisms are so faggoty

Those subhumans who keep virtue signaling and defending women like faggots to appear as "good people" are secretly the biggest subhuman degenerates you can meet and are always projecting their subhumanity on people like us

You may remember him from gems like these:
View attachment 470073

View attachment 470068

View attachment 470071
View attachment 470072

View attachment 470067

JFL, this is the typical soy that would berate at you for wanting to fuck a 16yo girl. Same deal as Dr. Pizza, imagine how many ITusers are fucking young boys while stalking incels and calling us pedos. Fucking faggots, burn in the fire you helped create.
They hide in plain sight, and virtue signal to try and divert attention and suspicion away from themselves

This cuck wants to end "toxic masculinity" yet endorses violent whiteknighting against men who call rosties whores.

Wow. What cringe videos!

He respects women, but not boys...

Then even makes a vid about surviving sex abuse, then actually causes it!

Obviously low inhib...

And insane.

Bluepillers: 24

YOU BLUEFAGS SHOULD END YOURSELVES

ITNIGGERS BTFO THIS THREAD

that minor boy isn't even good looking:feelsLSD:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, LOL! That shit is hilarious. I knew in the back of my mind that Jorobe would be caught doing shit like this.

Not to mention that Jorobe had another feminist white knight faggot friend named Calvin Brandl, who raped his female friend while she was sleeping. And apparently, Calvin had a thing for little girls, too.

The memes make themselves.

The greatest advocates of anti-pedophilia paranoia are pedophiles themselves. I suspect that as the average age of marriage increases, the higher the child abuse rates become.
my theory is sjw have a high level of dopamine in the body which makes them attracted to bizarre fetishes ranging from literal cuckism, furry to homosexuality and even pedo

Yea its pretty evident that a lot of people shouting from the mountain tops acting holier than thou are the most hypocritical.

This is like every single millenial and zoomer beta in SF.

He has got the most punchable face in the history of mankind

You had to know from the beginning. Just look at that mustache, good lord.

He looks like the type who would try some gay shit like that

Bro, that kid already told you he's not interested, so why don't you just walk away?:feelsbaton:

:feelskek:

Zero surprise like always. These people are so obvioiusly sick you have to be blind not to realize it.

Figures that only a mentally ill guy would record that cringe.

fags are often turbo simps
Because they want to use feminism to turn every non chad into an incel then make it more likely that they accept gayness. Then they have the nerve to say we used to oppress rosties in the past with "patriarchy" to get sex, yet they are the biggest predators who use feminism to be able to turn more men gay.