Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Remember our fallen brothers...

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
seems to be a lot of coping recently, accusations of fakecels, idk maybe because too many incels getting cabin fever due to Corona.
we are all genetic trash, no one will ever desire us, we are exactly like our classic, originalcel brother Garrett, but without the balls...

No way, I'm way more ugly and worthless than that kid.

"our brothers"

> Shows a video of a fedora wearing simp.

Ok

Not watching that

"our brothers"

> Shows a video of a fedora wearing simp.

Ok
hes like 12! you wanna claim you were blackpilled at 12?? no you were a blue/red pilled simp same as him, you just didnt have the fedora

hes like 12! you wanna claim you were blackpilled at 12?? no you were a blue/red pilled simp same as him, you just didnt have the fedora

Then he's still not one of "our brothers". He's Young enough to save money for surgerymaxxing or even meds that make you big and strong before your growth plates fuse. This is partially why I don't believe in "youngcels". They have one shot at not ending up like us.

Then he's still not one of "our brothers". He's Young enough to save money for surgerymaxxing or even meds that make you big and strong before your growth plates fuse. This is partially why I don't believe in "youngcels". They have one shot at not ending up like us.
That video is several years old already, he is probably a grown-ass adult by now, and based on how he looked on that video, we can safely affirm that he's one of us now.

Is that video representative of the average .co poster?

Shit I remember seeing this way back. Fuck.. poor guy. I hope he's alright now

fucking brutal man ded srs

They won’t be forgotten

did he eat a bullet after this or what

That chick turned into a stacy gigaslut

Rip our niggas

seems to be a lot of coping recently, accusations of fakecels, idk maybe because too many incels getting cabin fever due to Corona.
we are all genetic trash, no one will ever desire us, we are exactly like our classic, originalcel brother Garrett, but without the balls...

If you unironically wear a fedora you automatically decrease your sexual want by 1 million. I guarantee no foid has seen anyone in that hat and been like “omg hes so hot” its a shitty hat and looks gay to everyone never wear one

i was Chad at 13 compared to Garret.