Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Remember inkwell you are sick, evil and vile person for pointing out that there is something fatally wrong with these fine respectable young ladies!

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★

@BrendioEEE Thoughts on this video and American white women in general? Does your white ethnostate dream still sounds plausible?

Last edited:
Her boyfriend is black. Interesting ngl.

@WithoutMe @i_a_m_i @mental_out
Can this thread be transferred to inceldom discussion please? I made an error.

Last edited:
It's over in 2019 and it's gonna be even more over in 2020

Honestly its over for white women bro. The only way white women can be saved is through eugenics, whether it be through domestication and natural means via a patriarchy, or something more drastic via science.

Foids aren't feminine anymore they r too masculine or try to b it too much

Honestly its over for white women bro. The only way white women can be saved is through eugenics, whether it be through domestication and natural means via a patriarchy, or something more drastic via science.
This, white women are currently crashing civilization and creating more whitecels in the process.

This, white women are currently crashing civilization and creating more whitecels in the process.
They are gullible and ignorant and have been ruined by jew-media-advertizing propaganda!

I'm sick and evil for being ugly

They're all legally allowed to vote...

As ricecel Negative XP says...
Like a lamb to the slaughter.

And I made an .co account

In the 60s ppl looked down on ppl for listening to Elvis n dancing along to him and stuff and now they're like this. Imagine wot they b like in the future

"Stop hating women inkwell!" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

This is why the foid rights was a mistake