Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Relating to that guy who said “let guests talk in threads”

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest37263

Honestly one of the fucking worst ideas ever

however it got me thinking of an alternative

What do you guys think of having a guest only live chat, where guests can come and screech their NPC horseshit and we can sit and laugh when they start foaming at the mouth?

A specific live chat for anonymous guests won’t flood and distract our main forum threads, and if anyone wants to go see what they’re talking about, easy enough to click into the chat for some entertainment.

Thoughts on this? Could potentially also be omegashit idea but maybe it could be entertaining, thoughts @SergeantIncel?

i mean thats pretty much what inceltears is

So you want reddit on demand? Please, no.
No I just thought it would be funny to see live fights between guests in a chat stream disconnected from forum. Our threads remain clean and pure, while we have rabid guests fighting for entertainment one click away in “Guest Chat” window.

Ok then XD bad idea I guess
So you want reddit on demand? Please, no.
I'll leave this one open in case someone wants to add input, but it's not happening.
Was just an open ended question/suggestion that sprang to mind a minute ago lol

If guests want to talk, then they can sign up. Otherwise, fuck off.

If guests want to talk, then they can sign up. Otherwise, fuck off.
CourageousFarawayKittiwake-size_restricted.gif

I think it's a cool idea, I believe any interaction with normies/visitors is beneficial to us since the chances of them getting blackpilled is far greater than any of us accidentally getting bluepilled. The reason reddit isn't so good for these discussions is because of upboats and cucked admins.

Guests = normies
They cant have an acc. here
Yes exactly, they’re not supposed to be here. Hence I thought if AT ALL, at maximum they could have a sub window where they can live chat or something. Whatever.

Yes exactly, they’re not supposed to be here. Hence I thought if AT ALL, at maximum they could have a sub window where they can live chat or something. Whatever.
I think its a good idea to communicate with them directly/without any pressure.
But its not gonna happen.

I prefer them silent.

I think it would be a good idea to keep guests engaged, then it will lead to getting more users.

Yes but in a controlled, small space they can’t get out of control in
I don't think it would hurt at all, we'll end up blackpilling them probably. I can only see positives from it, we go to cuckit to see what they're saying anyway, but if it doesn't work out well then it can be removed.

not open to further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back