Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was wrong to propose BIDDY as alternative to CUCKOLD it should actually be BIDAE for the pseudo-cuck men who engage in CUCK fetishism

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
@Robtical you've prompted me to collect my thoughts and I hope you and others have ideas to offer.

This is a sequel to my 2019 thread which basically got no replies so I thought I'd make a catchier title.

prompted by our divergent conversation about etymology over at https://incels.is/threads/if-you-ha...philia-is-that-intellectual-dishonesty.367591

although I could take it to PMs they get hard to organize and this is a topic I want to hear from other people on too, so ping any high-IQ oldfags you think might contribute something of worth here.

The intent of this experiment is to combat the misapplication of the term cuckold (abbreviated "cuck") as it is finding inaccurate wider usages that make it deviate from the traditional meaning and thus twists the meaning and devolves our language.

ETYMOLOGY LESSON LADS

1) the original "cucker" was a female cuckoo bird, while the original "cuckee" was a female bird of another species - the "cucked" mom wasted her energy+food+time sitting on the cuckoo mom's eggs because the cuckoo mom shows up when the other mom is out, smashes her eggs, lays her own similar-looking ones, and vamooses. MEN WERE NOT EVEN INVOLVED​
2) the derivative "cuckold" was based on the metaphor of the cuckoo - the cuckold is effectively the non-cuckoo "cucked" mom in the above example - he is the provider of resources and is spending time and money raising eggs (human children) who are not his own, because he has been tricked by the mother of his children (who KNOWS they are not the cuckold's children) into thinking he has paternity​
One consistent there here about cuckoos to cuckolds is that it involves a resource-provider (initially a female bird, later a male human) who is exploited via deception into wasting resources on the wellbeing of another competitor.

This is a theme we should hold to when we apply the term "cuck". Think in your head "cuckold" and "cuckoo" any time you use "cuck". Try and figure if the metaphor holds to a situation or not.

- -

RAPE ROLEPLAY IS NOT BEING RAPED
CUCK ROLEPLAY IS NOT BEING CUCKED

This is something I want to drive home here. People are confusing different kinds of degenerate behavior. Pretending to do something cannot be classed in with that something literally happening.

Someone is raped if they are fucked without giving their consent
Someone is cucked if sexual trickery is used to deprive them of resources

We can only correctly apply this if we can highlight how an alleged cuckold has been misled by a disloyal woman into wasting resources on her.
For example - if you give your wife a spa day because you think she is a loyal wife, but actually she is a disloyal wife who fucks the mailman - then she cucked you out of your money.
(note it is ALWAYS the woman who is the "cucker" - whichever guy she is fucking did not "cuck" you - this ignores a woman's agency and accountability for her actions)​
(the only way a man can "cuck" another man is by ignoring the personhood and sapient sentient qualities of women, and we don't objectify them like that here)​

There are men who somewhat resemble cucks (their women are fucking other guys) but they are not true cucks because these men know the women are fucking other guys and either tolerate that (desperation) or even in extreme cases embrace/encourage that.

They are not true cucks due to them consenting to the situation, while the classic "cuckold" is unaware of his situation - as soon as he becomes aware, he only "was cucked" in the past tense, but ceases to be cucked in the present tense because now he's making informed choices about what to do.

BIRTH OF THE BIDDYS BIDAES

In witnessing the misapplication of 'cuck', I realized it was fruitless to argue "stop using cuck in X situation" if I didn't provide a viable and memorable alternative. I strived to follow a similar etymological path and base it on the animal kingdom. I looked for examples of animals where males did what was (wrongly) being called "cucked" behavior like for example raising Tyrone's baby instead of his own baby.

The closest relation I could find (fellow Simians) in 2019 were the CALLITRICHI monkeys because they engage in a practice called "cooperative polyandry". Wikipedia cites pg 29 of Robert W. Sussman's 1999 book "Chapter 1: Ecology: General Principles" which I haven't been able to find a copy of to confirm exact phrasing but will assume is true.

If someone could help me find this book it might help me narrow things down further. For example I don't know which of the seven variants of CALLITRICHI this behavior is observed in. I assumed just "all of them" but maybe it was just one particlar Genus observed doing it. In that case we should name it after them and not the broader family/subfamily.

I abandoned direct reference to the 3 more specific terms referring to this monkey (Callitrichidae or Arctopitheci or Hapalidae) because I couldn't choose between them and also because no particular syllable jumped out at me.

One thing we know for certain is they are of the Platyrrhini Parvorder (means they fall into "New World Monkey" group) although my choice is based on the interpretation that the they are actually of the "Callitrichinae" subfamily of the family Cebidae, not a distinct "Callitrichidae" sibling family.

This isn't from any scientific expertise - BID is just what I wanted. It's entirely inappropriate if the "CALLITRICHI" monkeys are their own family apart from the CEBI monkeys.

In science naming btw guys AFAIK they use the suffix "dae" to indicate a family while "nae" is used to indicate a subfamily.

CHOOSING BIDDY WAS STUPID OF ME

Honestly because it's a word that already exists with a few different meanings and the last thing we should be doing is added more meaning to an existing term - that's the problem I'm choosing to move away from.

I think the only reason I chose this was ease of spelling because I was afraid if I used "bidae" people would find the double-vowel at the end too fancy, but I am now convinced it is essential.

We can of course use a homonym (or near-homonym) which invokes those previous meanings, but it should have a unique spelling which sets it apart, especially when using it online. Consider all the meanings calling a man a "BIDAE" would invoke...
1) FOID https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/biddy#Etymology_1 "(derogatory) A woman, especially an old woman; especially one regarded as fussy or mean or a gossipy busybody.​
2) SMALL-MINDED https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bitty#Adjective (fragmented or small)​
3) ANAL DOUCHE https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bidet#Etymology "a low-mounted plumbing fixture or type of sink intended for washing the external genitalia and the anus."​
4) LOSER compare a "bidder" (makes others "bidden to do" their commands, or "bids" to gain property) to a "biddee" (either follows commands they are bidden to do, or transfers their property to a bidder)​
5) a BOOB like in the phrase "tig biddies" we see at incels.is/threads/mammy-biddies.282825/​
6) a BITTER person because his wife is fucking chad/tyrone - he acts like his consent means he is fine with it, but he isn't. His consent is given under the duress of desperation for female companionship at any cost, even it cannot be his monogamous ideal.​

It all works in beautiful synergy. This is why I think it could work, and why I went w/ bidae despite the questionable zoological taxa, because I do recognize the importance of sound and invokation in language too.

Based, I hope more users can put their input on this.

looks like they nuked that thread @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/2/2637.jpg?1658192553 [/UWSL]@Robtical

archive.ph
our etymology discussion was luckily archived, props to @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/19/19492.jpg?1654059707 [/UWSL]@sub8male for doing that
Based. :feelsokman: