Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Rejection makes you less attractive

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
JFL at normoids and "redpillers" who say that its a numbers game and you have to get used to rejection. They need to reread their Jordan Peterson. Each and every rejection slightly rewires your brain to make you more beta and desirable. I wouldn't be surprised if your T levels actually dropped and made you more physically unattractive as well.

JFL if you think women can't tell you've been mass rejected

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Why do you think we all hate ourselves? Validation builds confidence and we have none of it.

just lol if u think subhumans have a chance in 2018

Who says you're subhuman? Anyone has a chance if they really put their mind to it.

Who says you're subhuman? Anyone has a chance if they really put their mind to it.

My friend was an ugly 48 year old 5'2 Indian guy and he was having trouble finding a woman who wanted to be with him. Do you think he just sat around and complained about it all day? Fuck no. He improved himself and now he's a tall handsome 20 year old white guy and he can get any girl he wants.

someone look at this moron’s post history and ban him.

Chad can get rejected by a girl and still end up fucking her

My friend was an ugly 48 year old 5'2 Indian guy and he was having trouble finding a woman who wanted to be with him. Do you think he just sat around and complained about it all day? Fuck no. He improved himself and now he's a tall handsome 20 year old white guy and he can get any girl he wants.

someone look at this moron’s post history and ban him.

Well clearly he was doing something wrong.

I don't think I can become any less attractive at this point

Rejection is extremely bad. What a lot of people don't realize is that shit like this spreads like WILDFIRE. I remember there was one post about a guy who approached a lot of women, he ended up being labeled as a sex offender. Roasties will CONSTANTLY talk trash about you, and once their roastie and chad friends know how you dared to ask her out, everyone will know. And once everyone knows, everyone will mock you and view you as pathetic shit.

inb4 "womyn don't do that!!! they don't care!!! they don't talk trash, they don't have time for that lololol!!!" keep coping retards, I'm sure once you've had the "sex offender" tag labeled on you life will become SO much easier.

Rejection is extremely bad. What a lot of people don't realize is that shit like this spreads like WILDFIRE. I remember there was one post about a guy who approached a lot of women, he ended up being labeled as a sex offender. Roasties will CONSTANTLY talk trash about you, and once their roastie and chad friends know how you dared to ask her out, everyone will know. And once everyone knows, everyone will mock you and view you as pathetic shit.

inb4 "womyn don't do that!!! they don't care!!! they don't talk trash, they don't have time for that lololol!!!" keep coping retards, I'm sure once you've had the "sex offender" tag labeled on you life will become SO much easier.

Legit as fuck. This is why mass approaching and PUA are fucking retarded.

I recall reading studies that have said that even when people's favorite sports team loses, their T levels dropped. It was the same when their favorite team won, their T levels rose. Now imagine taking that dynamic to PUA style mass-cold approaching. Just LOL. You would have to be a sociopath for all the those rejections to not affect you.

Women want men other women want; thus, if you DO get rejected you better hope it isn't made public (problem with the dumb idea of just asking every single femoid at the same bar) because it lowers your SMV to other femoids. Most "creepers" are really just poor schmucks who actually followed retarded TRP advice about asking out every femoid in the same place.

Conversely, the opposite is true if you're seen as successful with women. Creates a domino effect and even more women will grant access to their slits. Play up your successes and hide your rejections.

Rejection make you more crazy, lowers your confidence, causes depression and you end up uglier because your face loses it's glow. It's a vicios cycle. One rejection leads to the next. You think chad got rejected?

I recall reading studies that have said that even when people's favorite sports team loses, their T levels dropped. It was the same when their favorite team won, their T levels rose.

Holy shit is this true? Nature is so unforgiving for males I cant even...