Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being attractive automatically makes you dominate

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : just by you being attractive and breathing you’re automatically above everyone you look better than . Mogging people makes foids wet were if you’re ugly you’re automatically in a submissive position unless you’re thugmaxxed . You’re prone to bullying , abuse and rejection when you’re unattractive making you submissive

IMG 5245

IMG 5244

Title : just by you being attractive and breathing you’re automatically above everyone you look better than . Mogging people makes foids wet were if you’re ugly you’re automatically in a submissive position unless you’re thugmaxxed . You’re prone to bullying , abuse and rejection when you’re unattractive making you submissive

View attachment 1081224
View attachment 1081208
Blackpill facts.

Lol i showed a pic of a chad like this to my stepdad, My stepdad replied, This man looks like he still calls for mommy and hes still sucking his thumb, I told him, This is who gets bitches these days, He said, Something about that he doesnt look like a man.

It was a long time ago.

I guess the older generation thinks the more masculine looking the better chances.

Blackpill facts.

Lol i showed a pic of a chad like this to my stepdad, My stepdad replied, This man looks like he still calls for mommy and hes still sucking his thumb, I told him, This is who gets bitches these days, He said, Something about that he doesnt look like a man.

It was a long time ago.

I guess the older generation thinks the more masculine looking the better chances.
Masculine looking or feminine looking had never had anything to do with raw attraction
It has always been a harmonical face whether it be androgynous or other

Foids now have jobs and security so they bo longer go after ogre looking masculine guys for security and Money

They go after these good looking guys

Water

Being attractive makes you more likely to socialize and be dominant. Since you’re attractive you automatically have people to back you up as well

going ER automatically makes you dominate

View attachment 1081224
View attachment 1081208
i fucking hate the life chad lives

Blackpill facts.

It was a long time ago.

It's true, but younger women like pretty boy, older women like masculine chad.
So of course id rather be pretty boy.