Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Redpill can’t be real because issue of mogging

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★
Back when I was reading redpill to to try to learn to attract lowest tier beckys at my school, I kept reading on this whole “shit test” narrative. “Ah yea bro., they just throw some negativity towards you to see how socially calibrated and confident you are:soy:”. Yet Most of the other dudes weren’t treated rudely not even the slightest. Including the whole football team:foidSoy:. And notice how what they faccade as women being attracted is her looking all Google eyes and passive.In other words the entire narrative is utter retarted, if women treat you like shit, they wanna hate you. So In Response, you should creep max(at least gets them to leave you alone)

"Shit tests" that attractive men get are just playful teases and such. Shit that builds sexual tension.
But this truth is twisted and fed to incels so that any act of rejection is supposed to be a "shit test".

"Shit tests" that attractive men get are just playful teases and such. Shit that builds sexual tension.
But this truth is twisted and fed to incels so that any act of rejection is supposed to be a "shit test".
I don’t really believe “rejection” exists the way people portray it, more like harassment.

I don’t really believe “rejection” exists the way people portray it, more like harassment.
True female rejection is actually subtle and gentle usually. They reject the harshest by ignoring entirely.

I mean i knew something was off when i learned of "cold-approaching" who in their sane mind would think of that as a good way to pick up women

True female rejection is actually subtle and gentle usually. They reject the harshest by ignoring entirely.
Yea I think group social exclusion exists, physical rejection exists, but the whole “romantic rejection” is just physical rejection laid into a group minded social exclusion carried out by a foid.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back