Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "you cant find someone because of your unrealistic standards inkwell"

benzocel

benzocel

Recruit
★★
this will always remain funny as shit because the only reason anyone even ends up on this forum is because they couldnt even bag low tier beckys. hell i have even tried to get something going with landwhales but in 2024 every foid even if theyre literal landwhales with a 1/10 face consider themselves to be the reincarnation of fucking aphrodite so obviously these whores would rather be used by chad than date a sub5.

the other day i was using my chadfish and matched with this literal 0/10. a disgusting specimen of a human being and while she probably doesnt get chads im sure she gets mtns and sometimes htns at least which is still 5-6 points above her looks rating jfl. she told my chadfish she has a body count of 30 and this is honestly everything i need to know that self improvement is a joke even if you ascend. a sub5 will labour for literal decades in hopes of getting to betabuxx a ran through whore with pussy the width of a football net whos sucked 30000 chad cocks and still get cheated on while this 0/10 can fuck whenever tf she wants. meanwhile foids live like bezos and all they gotta do is FUCKING EXIST

im losing it BOYS

One of the most annoying things that they say

You're standards are still too high inkler :soy:

this will always remain funny as shit because the only reason anyone even ends up on this forum is because they couldnt even bag low tier beckys. hell i have even tried to get something going with landwhales but in 2024 every foid even if theyre literal landwhales with a 1/10 face consider themselves to be the reincarnation of fucking aphrodite so obviously these whores would rather be used by chad than date a sub5.

the other day i was using my chadfish and matched with this literal 0/10. a disgusting specimen of a human being and while she probably doesnt get chads im sure she gets mtns and sometimes htns at least which is still 5-6 points above her looks rating jfl. she told my chadfish she has a body count of 30 and this is honestly everything i need to know that self improvement is a joke even if you ascend. a sub5 will labour for literal decades in hopes of getting to betabuxx a ran through whore with pussy the width of a football net whos sucked 30000 chad cocks and still get cheated on while this 0/10 can fuck whenever tf she wants. meanwhile foids live like bezos and all they gotta do is FUCKING EXIST

im losing it BOYS
fucking insane

You're standards are still too high inkler :soy:
IMG 3215
IMG 3200