Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddx, ultimate cuckold anti incel youtuber, has replied to my comment with malice

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
Previous post: https://incels.is/threads/homosexual-wannabe-monkey-jones-is-bullying-suicidal-lonely-men.625204/

Reddx response

Notice he is bullying me the same way normies do in-person, meanwhile claiming to be holding the moral high ground. There is nothing wrong with how I talk, if I was a beautiful girl, he'd call me unique and interesting and probably be my betabuxx.

If you say "touch grass" you have got to have a single digit iq, they have no way to defend their argument so they just resort to attacking you :feelswhat:

If you say "touch grass" you have got to have a single digit iq, they have no way to defend their argument so they just resort to attacking you :feelswhat:
Chances are I go outside more than this guy lol

Previous post: https://incels.is/threads/homosexual-wannabe-monkey-jones-is-bullying-suicidal-lonely-men.625204/

View attachment 1191460

Notice he is bullying me the same way normies do in-person, meanwhile claiming to be holding the moral high ground. There is nothing wrong with how I talk, if I was a beautiful girl, he'd call me unique and interesting and probably be my betabuxx.
reddit is a soy faggot femoid white knight shithole.and he is a fucking faggot from sewers of reddit

high ground GIF

The day that we defeat IT will be a marvelous day :feelsohh:

You like your own comments? Gay.
You are an infiltrator, a grey that has no right to speak to me like you just did, and I bench double your bodyweight. Shut up.

You are an infiltrator, a grey that has no right to speak to me like you just did, and I bench double your bodyweight. Shut up.
It's just a bit of banter, chill

It’s one of a few pre-programmed kosher responses normies have to wrongthink

Chances are I go outside more than this guy lol
Same. I actually maintain the land of 3 properties in the family, so I actually spend a lot of time outside. I also regularly do yard work for the neighbors. This YouTuber is probably an office boy who is inside all the time

Same. I actually maintain the land of 3 properties in the family, so I actually spend a lot of time outside. I also regularly do yard work for the neighbors. This YouTuber is probably an office boy who is inside all the time
I wish I was in your position. Hopefully my plans to win the lottery succeed soon. I'll have something to maintain once I buy land.

I wish I was in your position. Hopefully my plans to win the lottery succeed soon. I'll have something to maintain once I buy land
I wish you luck. I don't directly own any of them though, at least not yet. One is my grandpa's house in the suburbs, another is my mother's house in the same neighborhood where I live, and the third was my parent's cabin until my father died. Now it's my mother's. The suburb properties are super easy to maintain, but the cabin has a massive 1.5 acre yard with heavy and high grass that takes 2 hours to get cut with 2 people using a riding mower at once. Out of them all, the cabin is my favorite.