Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Redditor's fiance blatantly cheats on him on their engagement cruise; he "doesn't know what to do"

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
LMFAO at these cucks finding out their girlfriends are certainly whores, and then still debating the merits of staying together.

Looks like he broke up with her but let's be honest... It's only a matter of time before he goes back to her, crawling on her knees and with tears in his eyes

What he'll do is waste more shekels on her until she either can't deal with cuck's ugliness further, or she gets too old and her roastie is beat up enough to where Chad won't fuck her.

Well if that's what it takes to blackpill him, so be it.

One thing I can gladly say is that marriage is never going to occur.

Reddit is ripe with cuckoldry.

Why don't any of these cucks ever just simply stop loving the bitch because it's clear she doesn't love you?

Dump the slut, forget about her, get drunk, and hire some hookers. She wants you to suffer. Don't let her win. Go and have fun.

Fucking loser

At least he didn't stay with her.

See pleddit users, that's your future.

She betrayed him not only when she fucked the chad in the show but when she left him and went to the show when he was sick, instead of comforting him.

He probably even paid for the whole cruise JFL.

just leave her, pls

Update

I started with something a lot of people suggested, I just asked her calmly if there was anything about the night I was sick she wanted to tell me about. She immediately got extremely quiet, and stared at the floor for a solid 5 minutes. I didn’t say anything, I was just waiting for her to say something. Eventually she just looked at me and asked me why I’m asking her. I said I’m asking because I feel like I have a reason to be concerned about it, but if you would just explain yourself I wouldn’t need to be concerned. Things went really bad from here.
She started crying and yelling at me, it’s hard to remember all the things she said but it mostly followed “you don’t care about me”, “you don’t trust me”, “why did you ask me to marry you if you don’t trust me”. I told her that I know she wasn’t wearing her ring that night, and without going into detail to her I said I know from someone else that you were with someone. I don’t know if she just couldn’t handle the situation but she really broke down after this. But through all the yelling she admitted to taking her ring off and flirting with another guy. However she kept denying that she slept with anyone else.] I just don’t see how you flirt for 5 hours and that’s it. I don’t believe her, and she knew that

As I planned before going into this, I don’t think I should have to leave my condo because she cheated on me, so I said that. I told her if she doesn’t wanna tell me what happened she can leave. She has family where we live, I do not. I’m very surprised but she actually agreed, and left. The last thing she said to me was, “this isn’t over, we’re not done” and “you can’t just drop me like this”. I said nothing back as I honestly was speechless.

We perfectly know he would take her back.

From the previous thread
man, something happened that night, something she probably regrets cause she got tipsy and carried away on a vacation
They will always find mental gymnastics to find them an excuse.

My cousin’s friend cucked her hubby in a similar fashion, at first he called it quits but then he crawled back to her and apparently they never divorced.

What he'll do is waste more shekels on her until she either can't deal with cuck's ugliness further, or she gets too old and her roastie is beat up enough to where Chad won't fuck her.
Then there is tyron who some have no standards whatsoever

why did he tell her to go in the first place, fucking retard cucked himself

"hurr duur women have agency and can take care of themselves lol, what's the worst that could happen"

I do not see what HE did wrong. Why make fun of him?

He was "confident" to let her go but did not know most foids are sluts.

He caught her

He kicked her out if his condo
why did he tell her to go in the first place, fucking retard cucked himself

"hurr duur women have agency and can take care of themselves lol, what's the worst that could happen"
Who wants to be in a small room with someone throwing up

The fact that he didn't instantly dump her when she returned to the room drunk and without her engagement ring is why I'm making fun of him. He shouldn't have needed to consult Reddit since the decision is a 100% no-brainer: kick her out of your life permanently.

I think it's a sign of very low testosterone and/or very low self-esteem to put up with foids like this.

He has depression since he is 14yo.
Easly manipulate.

Arent there no laws at the sea?
Could have broken a rib

I can't sympathise with cucks. They refuse to accept the biological reality that foids only gets sexually attracted to chads and actually deludes themselves they actually love them jfl. They can't even come to realise that femoids are now pushing for mainstream acceptance of cuckoldry and polyamory because they just want to satisfy their biologically hardwired instincts. Yet they laugh at us calling us irrational when we are just stating hard scientific facts jfl. Pretend to be a neet and you will see her leaving that cuck.

"Move on brother. Hit the gym."

:feelskek::feelskek:

He needs to ghost her, forget the engagement ring and let it serve as a painful lesson. If he takes her back he deserves the worst. These hoes ain’t loyal.

Death to cucks. But at least he left her in the update

im sure the girl cheated because of his personality
or his haircut

She's lucky he even bothered to talk to her about this.

The second I knew she went off without her engagement ring to fuck Chad, I would have cunt punted her off my property and got orders of protection if she took a step back on my property.

Redditors should not be allowed to have children.

Just lol @ going to party cruise with your girl where you will have to compete with Chads.

Just lol @ going to any are with your girl where you can be mogged by party-hard Chads.

Just lol @ not ruling your relationship with an iron fist and threatening her with acid attacks to keep her in check.

I'm surprised the reddit cuck even left her instead of offering to raise her and Tyrone's baby. Oh well. I can only hope that he doesn't have to pay her anything for calling off the engagement but knowing how worthless the law is these days...

This is what awaits undesirable men when they “ascend”

Hey Reddit,

I saw my wife sucking chads dick and gargling his cum whole licking his ass hole. Is there any hope for our 7 year long marriage?

Reddit user: Ofcource, first of all don’t jump to conclusions. She had the right to express her secuality you as a husband should respect that.

If that still bothers you then maybe try some marriage counselling. If that doesn’t work think about your kids.

Hope I helped.
Looks like he broke up with her but let's be honest... It's only a matter of time before he goes back to her, crawling on her knees and with tears in his eyes
Him after 2 days
DF812F88 A6DF 4A25 A2DD 83AC055B1AD7

Men are pathetic cucks
At least he didn't stay with her.
3EF320F0 4787 4F40 A28D 6E182657719F

Last edited:

He was "confident" to let her go but did not know most foids are sluts.

He caught her

He kicked her out if his condo

Who wants to be in a small room with someone throwing up

One of the only reasonable responses here

JFL at the cucked west
this whore would be stoned in the streets in a muslim country (fuck off alt-right copers)

im sure the girl cheated because of his personality
or his haircut
I... I... I... swear! It's his giant personality that impregnated me!

literally 90% of the dudes on reddit are cucks

Riding chad-cocks after chad-cocks and getting roast-beef shattered is completely fine before marriage, but riding 1/4-th of a tip of a new cock after marriage/engagement is a NO NO.

Why?

I can't get my head around normie logic. Normies are really strange.

LMFAO at these cucks finding out their girlfriends are certainly whores, and then still debating the merits of staying together.

Things like this make me sick to my stomach. The cuckery and complete and utter lack of self respect are beyond me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back