Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Redditors complain they are lonely but then they say they hate socializing

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I'll write this hypocritical behavior in reddit style.

"Redditors: I'm so alone and miserable, I spend my weekends alone. I have no friends and I have depression, anxiety, etc. Why is our society so shallow and why is it so hard to make friends after high school :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Also redditors: I hate people, I hate socializing, I hate when strangers try to make small talk with me, I hate all my coworkers/classmates. I always wear my headphones so I don't have to listen to people and I sit alone with my phone during lunch break :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

Based on a true story :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Sounds like me, mang

I'll write this hypocritical behavior in reddit style.

"Redditors: I'm so alone and miserable, I spend my weekends alone. I have no friends and I have depression, anxiety, etc. Why is our society so shallow and why is it so hard to make friends after high school :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Also redditors: I hate people, I hate socializing, I hate when strangers try to make small talk with me, I hate all my coworkers/classmates. I always wear my headphones so I don't have to listen to people and I sit alone with my phone during lunch break :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

Based on a true story :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
They are coping and worst part is that most of them are leftoids. So they will never swallow the truth of the blackpill.