Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Redditors and the rest of the soy lobby have no standing to call this place an “echo chamber”.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
The only reason this place exists is because r/incels got nuked off soyddit. I remember and r/incels followed every single cucked rule on soyditt, automod even blocked the word rape. It was probably the most stringently moderated subreddit there @azavii worked overtime to keep that place. They banned that place because they wanted to not because it broke any soyddit rules.

As a result of that ban this place was created. A place made by us and for us. Why on earth would we follow the rules of the place that banned us? Of course we are going to talk about rape all the time lmao.

The soy lobby and foids are absolutely brainless, I thank Allah that I am not a soy or a foid.

soyciety made us :society:

Cuckit is literally the definition of an echo chamber JFL

also even wanted to escape this shit there would be no forgiveness from their part.

theyd go through years of comments any ex-"incel" made years ago and judge by that.

in other words its too late and over 4 us

How would this possibly be an echo chamber? We're literally the opposite of normies who will agree with the hivemind just to fit in. Of course many here dont think the same. We cant even agree on whether jbw is law or not.

How would this possibly be an echo chamber? We're literally the opposite of normies who will agree with the hivemind just to fit in. Of course many here dont think the same. We cant even agree on whether jbw is law or not.
That’s not what echo chamber means and the ledditors are actually right about this one

God, I hate reddit so Goddamn much.

They keep banning people for no reason to create their nigger safe space aka echo chamber

The only reason this place exists is because r/incels got nuked off soyddit. I remember and r/incels followed every single cucked rule on soyditt, automod even blocked the word rape. It was probably the most stringently moderated subreddit there @azavii worked overtime to keep that place. They banned that place because they wanted to not because it broke any soyddit rules.

As a result of that ban this place was created. A place made by us and for us. Why on earth would we follow the rules of the place that banned us? Of course we are going to talk about rape all the time lmao.

The soy lobby and foids are absolutely brainless, I thank Allah that I am not a soy or a foid.
This forum was made the exact day r/incels got deleted. This forum isn’t something in response to the banning of incels on Reddit, it’s directly connected.