Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditor marries his female best friend due to them both being unable to 'find love'. She fucks 37 men in their first year of marriage.

Hapacalyptist

Hapacalyptist

Lonely since birth.
★★★★
If you thought beta buxxing / divorce rape was the worst thing that could happen to you then read below. The entire post is just one huge jfl moment.

Ah yes, very interesting what redditors are up to.
Thanks for the information, I really care alot about reddit :feelsjuice:

redditors are the biggest cucks and non sex havers on the planet, they really need to rope :feelsrope::feelsrope:

>tfw the bull steals your Ghost of Tsushima game

Ah yes, very interesting what redditors are up to.
Thanks for the information, I really care alot about reddit :feelsjuice:
Don't read it then you faggot :feelsjuice:
Feel sorry for the guy. Its so over.
The life that awaits 90% of non-chad men who manage to land a foid.

Redditors are a fucking disgrace jfl :feelshaha:

joe-biden.gif

Feel sorry for the guy. Its so over.
Don’t feel sorry for him, these idiots think man and woman can be friends cuz they are huge morons

Reddit moment

If you thought beta buxxing / divorce rape was the worst thing that could happen to you then read below. The entire post is just one huge jfl moment.

Can someone be a real nigga and screenshot the Reddit post for me. I cant open the link sadly. DNS server isn't found or some bullshit

It's probably fake, but idk, man, I could see some normie sexhavers doing this shit. Degenerates.

Ngl it’s good to have a bro to mercy kill you when you fuck up that bad.

Can someone be a real nigga and screenshot the Reddit post for me. I cant open the link sadly. DNS server isn't found or some bullshit
TIFU when I fell in love with my wife

Random throwaway account.
Last year my best friend (28f) and I (29m) got married. Not due to love, but because we made a pact at the beginning of our 20s, that if we approached the age of 30, and neither of us had found the love of our lives, that we would marry each other. It felt like a joke at the time because the two of us were 100% convinced we would have our soulmates by now. Like everyone else in our social circle.
Watching all of our friends getting married and have kids eventually made us go "sooo about that pact...". Cue the wedding. It was surprisingly easy to sell our random relationship to the people in our lives because most of them assumed we were dating anyway. I mean, how could a single guy and a single girl JUST be good friends? It's unthinkable!
The first few months of married life were awkward but fun. Awkward in a sense that we were still figuring out the rules of our relationship, especially in regards to sex. Are we fucking, are we not fucking, and if we are, do we ever call it "making love", is love even allowed? And so it went on and on. But like I said, it was fun. We enjoyed the process. Even the failures. Such as intimacy.
The sex didn't work for her. She struggled to unsee me as her long time friend whenever we attempted to sleep together. Like, she would literally cover her face during sex because of how awkward it was for her to look at me while I'm inside of her. Not gonna lie, it stung a bit. But we were still able to laugh it off. We agreed to stop having sex with each other and decided it was best to sleep with other people.
Fast forward to 2022. Valentine's Day is approaching. My first Valentine's Day as a married man. A married man who's come to realize he has fallen deeply in love with his best friend / now wife. A wife who had sex with 37 people in the first year of our marriage. Two of those people are mutual friends. Five of them are regular hookups. One of those regulars still needs to return my Ghost of Tsushima video game, which he borrowed after sleeping with my wife on my fucking birthday.
I've had sex with one other person since our marriage. One time only. Sleeping with random people is not really for me, wife or no wife, especially not when I have feelings for someone specific. I'm not comparing body counts to shame my wife. She's done nothing we didn't agree to beforehand. That being said, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I can tell by the way my wife looks at me that I'm not her Romeo. I'm the close friend she can share the details of her sex life with, among other things. If I decide to express my feelings now, I feel like nothing good will happen.
So, on Valentine's Day, I'll play my part and get my wife a cute card and some flowers before I leave her to be with guy #38. She showed me his Instagram. He's a surfer with a fucking shark bite scar on his body. I hope that scar still hurts (sorry I'm being mean).
Anyway, that's the end. If anyone ends up reading this post and leaves a comment, please help me laugh about this. I'm good at laughing whenever I'm unhappy, but I'm gonna needs some help with this one.
TL:DR Married my best friend based on a pact. Fell in love with her. Doubt she feels the same. Now I'm stuck as the side character in my wife's diary of a young woman.

he should blow his own head off

TIFU when I fell in love with my wife

Random throwaway account.
Last year my best friend (28f) and I (29m) got married. Not due to love, but because we made a pact at the beginning of our 20s, that if we approached the age of 30, and neither of us had found the love of our lives, that we would marry each other. It felt like a joke at the time because the two of us were 100% convinced we would have our soulmates by now. Like everyone else in our social circle.
Watching all of our friends getting married and have kids eventually made us go "sooo about that pact...". Cue the wedding. It was surprisingly easy to sell our random relationship to the people in our lives because most of them assumed we were dating anyway. I mean, how could a single guy and a single girl JUST be good friends? It's unthinkable!
The first few months of married life were awkward but fun. Awkward in a sense that we were still figuring out the rules of our relationship, especially in regards to sex. Are we fucking, are we not fucking, and if we are, do we ever call it "making love", is love even allowed? And so it went on and on. But like I said, it was fun. We enjoyed the process. Even the failures. Such as intimacy.
The sex didn't work for her. She struggled to unsee me as her long time friend whenever we attempted to sleep together. Like, she would literally cover her face during sex because of how awkward it was for her to look at me while I'm inside of her. Not gonna lie, it stung a bit. But we were still able to laugh it off. We agreed to stop having sex with each other and decided it was best to sleep with other people.
Fast forward to 2022. Valentine's Day is approaching. My first Valentine's Day as a married man. A married man who's come to realize he has fallen deeply in love with his best friend / now wife. A wife who had sex with 37 people in the first year of our marriage. Two of those people are mutual friends. Five of them are regular hookups. One of those regulars still needs to return my Ghost of Tsushima video game, which he borrowed after sleeping with my wife on my fucking birthday.
I've had sex with one other person since our marriage. One time only. Sleeping with random people is not really for me, wife or no wife, especially not when I have feelings for someone specific. I'm not comparing body counts to shame my wife. She's done nothing we didn't agree to beforehand. That being said, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I can tell by the way my wife looks at me that I'm not her Romeo. I'm the close friend she can share the details of her sex life with, among other things. If I decide to express my feelings now, I feel like nothing good will happen.
So, on Valentine's Day, I'll play my part and get my wife a cute card and some flowers before I leave her to be with guy #38. She showed me his Instagram. He's a surfer with a fucking shark bite scar on his body. I hope that scar still hurts (sorry I'm being mean).
Anyway, that's the end. If anyone ends up reading this post and leaves a comment, please help me laugh about this. I'm good at laughing whenever I'm unhappy, but I'm gonna needs some help with this one.
TL:DR Married my best friend based on a pact. Fell in love with her. Doubt she feels the same. Now I'm stuck as the side character in my wife's diary of a young woman.
Jesus fucking chirst. Simping cucks are the worst. :feelspuke::feelspuke:They are honestly worse than foids. They give foids too much fucking power. They need to be lynched and burned alive with diesel fuel. A man in his 30s still bluepilled by Disney fairy tale lies. Meanwhile I'm a youngcel still in fucking high school who knows fucking better. Jfl at this :feelsclown: world.

Sounds like fake and gay reddit cuck shit

disgraceful horrible place

Why? I love reading reddit. That's why I'm on incels.is. :feelzez:
jfl, but for real nigga just don't click posts with 'reddit' in the title next time. Some of us enjoy seeing normies suffer :smonk:

It's probably fake, but idk, man, I could see some normie sexhavers doing this shit. Degenerates.
same.so many guys in a open relationship that it's incredibly sad.i remember having this account on okcupid(btw i don't recommend online dating and i am sure signing up to stuff like heathen dating websites is in the grey area of probably being a sin depending on the situation),and seeing this cute japanese girl saying how she recently got her boyfriend(A white boy by the pictures) to open up their relationship,and that she was there to date and meet "new" people.

this world is crazy and guys are desperate for any type of attention

Simping cucks are the worst. :feelspuke::feelspuke:They are honestly worse than foids. They give foids too much fucking power.
:yes: They need to be the first to get purged.
i am sure signing up to stuff like heathen dating websites is in the grey area of probably being a sin depending on the situation),and seeing this cute japanese girl saying how she recently got her boyfriend(A white boy by the pictures) to open up their relationship,and that she was there to date and meet "new" people.
Jfl, 1 white guy isn't enough to satisfy noodles anymore. Guess the economy's not the only thing going through inflation right now :feelshaha:

same.so many guys in a open relationship that it's incredibly sad.i remember having this account on okcupid(btw i don't recommend online dating and i am sure signing up to stuff like heathen dating websites is in the grey area of probably being a sin depending on the situation),and seeing this cute japanese girl saying how she recently got her boyfriend(A white boy by the pictures) to open up their relationship,and that she was there to date and meet "new" people.

this world is crazy and guys are desperate for any type of attention
Its very sad. They was a photo I saw one time. It was a metaphorical photo that showed the state of modern society. It was a woman with a penis and man with a vagina. That picture describes this Reddit post perfectly

Brutal for him I guess but fuck reddit !

I would say this is a larp if I didn't know how soyed up Reddit is.

She didn’t like the sex cuz of seeing this subhuman

Too long to read but title just proves no matter what foids will always betray you

redditors are the biggest cucks and non sex havers on the planet, they really need to rope :feelsrope::feelsrope:
ITcels feeling so attacked right now :feelsohh:
>tfw the bull steals your Ghost of Tsushima game
Hey, if he's a good boy, maybe one of his wife's boyfriends will buy him a Nintendo Switch :feelskek:

IT trait: settling for a roastie whore:soy::foidSoy:

least degen western woman

Wow. How could you live with yourself knowing that has happened to you :feelstrash:. She even covered her face during sex :fuk:.

Feels like larp.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back