Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit went out of its way to thoroughly ban all incel stuff and be as PC as humanly possible; still gets blamed for "incel culture" by foid celebrity

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

When will cucks learn that women and SJWs will NEVER be satisfied and only respect force?

No matter how much you try to bow down and appeal to them, they'll only ask more and more and still hate and blame you. If you, instead, exercise strength and power and IMPOSE yourself onto them, they'll respect you. This is how most people work.

If you're white, don't bow down even 1mm to BLM-esque white guilt shit.

If you're a man, don't bow down even 1mm to feminist shit.

90%+ of people only ever respect force and will only despise and hate you even more the more weakness you show them.

Looks like a tranny jfl

In other words teach men that all women are whores and deal with it.

I mean tbf, incel culture basically started on Reddit, that’s why people always bring it up when incels are mentioned. r/incels and r/braincels era were literally our peak in terms of popularity, or rather, noteriety. This room temperature IQ sandwhore most likely has zero clue that Reddit banned our subs, she probably thinks Reddit endorses incel content

Also stonefuel for Pakicels :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Inkwell culture is born of:
Literally anything but feminist discrimination against ugly men

Does Justin Bieber need education in consent? What about Zac Efron, or Alexander Ludwig, who will teach them about consent?

Incel culture is born from misandry and unrealistic female standards

Does Justin Bieber need education in consent? What about Zac Efron, or Alexander Ludwig, who will teach them about consent?
Consent only applies to ugly men, you inkwell !!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Most murderers rapists and criminals in general come from single mothers yet society blames toxic masculinity :feelsseriously:

They don't need any proofs for their claims, even when all facts point towards the opposite of what they claim they'll still say it proudly

@ThoughtfulCel

I+only+have+one+side+of+what+youre+looking+for+_6cc17125c9ca32db9c7414c14a59c5ed.jpg

No foid will state the obvious - foids are shallow as puddles, and are chad/tyrone only.

Most murderers rapists and criminals in general come from single mothers yet society blames toxic masculinity :feelsseriously:

They don't need any proofs for their claims, even when all facts point towards the opposite of what they claim they'll still say it proudly

@ThoughtfulCel

I+only+have+one+side+of+what+youre+looking+for+_6cc17125c9ca32db9c7414c14a59c5ed.jpg
Not to mention that it's a woman's job to choose a suitable mate in order to help raise her child, and modern women choose solely based off of appearence instead of the overall package

Everything literally starts with women. All psychopaths, serial killers, murderers, thugs, thrives. All of these people start with the mother who chose a piece of shit father

Women are responsible for billions of deaths, and yet masculinity gets blammed as if it hasn't kept the human race alive for the past thousand years

No bitch, inceldom is born from bad parenting as in negligent parenting leaving little girls to largely have to fend for themselves and so they are then easy prey for radical feminist propaganda which turns them mean and narcissistic and blames all of their life problems on men unfairly leaving them with intense hatred for us we do not deserve.

So what then happens to the poor little girl from that point on is her man hatred becomes so intense she convinces herself that she’s a lesbian to avoid even acknowledging her biological desires for us or she grits her teeth in hate and resentment knowing she cannot resist her biological need for dick but to make it easier on her brainwashed feminist form of a conscience she reasons that she won’t give just any man a chance to get with her but it will have to be a guy that’s so good looking she won’t be able to bring herself to resist him.

This feminist brainwashing process then effectively makes her Chad only but also fulfills her delusional new mindsets wishes to see all men even her Chad partner as a rapist as even though she takes his cock voluntarily every night and clearly wants it, she can still rationalize him as a type or kind of rapist since she can’t resist him due to her lust.:feelsclown:

Incel culture is born from misandry and unrealistic female standards
yes, also what's the meaning of incel culture? also a bluepilled can be an incel, is a condition, not a culture

Not to mention that it's a woman's job to choose a suitable mate in order to help raise her child, and modern women choose solely based off of appearence instead of the overall package

Everything literally starts with women. All psychopaths, serial killers, murderers, thugs, thrives. All of these people start with the mother who chose a piece of shit father

Women are responsible for billions of deaths, and yet masculinity gets blammed as if it hasn't kept the human race alive for the past thousand years
It's beyond fucked up that women go out of their way to sleep with criminals and sociopaths (or dark triad men in general)

Literally rewarding the worst that humanity has to offer with sex love and companionship. AND SPREADING THOSE EVIL GENES

It more started on the Bodybuildingforum and PUAhate, as well as 4chan to some extent more than reddit. It only really moved to reddit after those places either died or got ruined.
True, I left the pre 2016/2017 sites out for the sake of my point which is why I said it “basically” started on Reddit, but I should‘ve just said reddit popularized it instead

I mean tbf, incel culture basically started on Reddit, that’s why people always bring it up when incels are mentioned. r/incels and r/braincels era were literally our peak in terms of popularity, or rather, noteriety. This room temperature IQ sandwhore most likely has zero clue that Reddit banned our subs, she probably thinks Reddit endorses incel content

Also stonefuel for Pakicels :feelsrope:
I think sluthate, puahate, and other places existed before.

Blaming Reddit on the rise of self identified incelhood is not wrong, look at r/dating, it is an incel factory and the mods had to put rules to curb the blackpill there.

Celebrity huh? never heard about that bitch

look at r/dating, it is an incel factory and the mods had to put rules to curb the blackpill there.
r/short is even funnier :feelshaha:

isn't that the same curry bitch that dated a tall, blue-eyed, white chad? she promotes incel culture JFL

Notice how she didn't list the main, most important thing that causes inceldom, AKA foids/female hypergamy? Foids will never take accountability for anything.

5e46fa7d96eee60cb12f6a43

Of course its a currywhore married to a white guy. Why am I not surprised

Incel culture is born of:

Sluts not sucking my dick

Young attractive foids' mouths, pussies, anuses and throats will.

Incels.is is not on the list:feelzez:

I'm surprised that she didnt list "whiteness"/"white rage". Oh wait, shes married to a white guy (probably out of self-hate/hatred of curry males).

90% of that list could be applied to black culture, which is more widespread and destructive than the incel problem which makes up 0.0003%.

You know the bitch just said reddit because that's the only mainstream site she's heard of. You know damn well she's never been on the site itself.
90% of that list could be applied to black culture

lmao, reddit males are mostly incels in denial. reddit is indeed an incel site, excluding the 20% of landwhale whores and trannies (which could be called incels too if you are extrapolating).

All that effort and Reddit is still hated. Females are really taking over the internet eh

if she ruled the world, it would be the whitest country on earth

JFL
Not even reddit is cucked enough for these feminists foids.
When will men understand that there is no appeasing feminists? They won't stop until women are literally treated as walking goddesses on earth, and even then they still won't stop complaining.

The fault of inceldom is female rejection, and yes I have the right to have SEX BECAUSE IT'S A BASIC NEED YOU FUCKING CUNT

incel culture is born from society hating ugly men

I mean incel stuff just kind of rises out of personal experiences, which is the thing twitter feminists are too stupid to realise. The blackpill isn't some ideology it's a conclusion people come to from their own experiences with people, you can't just ban something like that. Ironically even if they do manage to kill off the incel community they'll probably find the situation getting worse as they'll just generate increasing resentment from constantly trying to gaslight men into not believing their own experiences.
Incel radicalization, maybe even guys who have never heard of the blackpill end up being banned and bullied for exposing some blackpill situation that happened to him without even understanding what blackpill is and from there onwards he only sinks deeper into the blackpill, banning incelism from the internet would be hopefuel for us ngl
more soldiers for the beta uprising

Last edited:
i hate the thing about human nature when you must oppress to be respected

Incel culture is born from foids. If foids had sex with incels there would be no incels. Foids have no self accountability

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back