Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (Epiphany) Women (and most men) are, consciously or subconsciously, strict adherents to "might makes right" "morality"

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
For long I struggled to understand how most people, particularly women, can hold the status quo opinions, laws and norms in such high regard when it's obvious how much, how often and how arbitrarily these things keep changing when you look at history.

But now I got it, it's simpler than I thought: they simply respect whatever had the power to force itself as the current status quo.

For an example: I've seem men often pointing out how feminists will make a fuss over any petty thing in the west (microaggressions, "mansplaining" and these kinds of bullshit), while ignoring Islamic countries where women are actually oppressed. But the point is, in these countries, Islamic men had the power to uphold themselves and the rulers, this is why they aren't questioned like western men would be for going, even if minimally, against the feminist status quo of the west.

Incels are despised because most of us propose massive change in society, but without the actual means to make it happen.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/p0bh97/incels_will_never_rise_up/

This is basically how women and most men look at us.

Bringing up honest, logical debate about topics that are considered massively controversial in the current status quo, like pedo/hebe/ephebophilia, is just seen as dumb, because why would you question the status quo so fiercely, making yourself a target for repercussions galore, without having the power to topple it?

So even when you have logic and arguments on your side, it doesn't matter; might makes right, so if you don't have the power to actually create change, just shut up according to women and normies. (Of course they will still try to create bullshit arguments to justify any status quo position, but I'm talking about what really matters, which is the power to make things be the way you want them to be).

Normies and women don't care about the hypocrisy of telling us things like "you're not entiled to anything", "stop playing the victim", "go put more effort instead of complaining", etc, while at the same time supporting victimist movements such as feminism or BLM, because these movements have massive support of the status quo and feminism and racist antirracism already proved themselves powerful by implementing a lot of changes in culture, laws, etc.

This is also another reason why hybristophilia/Stockholm syndrome are so common; the criminals foids worship are usually men who actually managed to create change or isolate their victims in a way they created a microcosmos of power in which they are legitimate in abusing them according to "might is right" logic.

A foid might be a staunch feminist who thinks even "manspreading" and 20 yo men dating 17 yo women is wrong, but if she got kidnapped at 12 and kept in a rape dungeon by a man in his 50s, she'd eventually respect, obey and even "love" him, because he would be the one with the legitimate authority (might makes right, remember) to call the shots there according to this way of thinking.

Example of this actually happening:

Malignant narcissists and psychopaths will often do that to a minor extent, isolating their partners from friends and family in order to have more power over the woman, which subconsciously creates attraction, "love" and respect on such women. They adore men like that.

But of course, like the globe of death analogy I made in this thread, if you try to commit a crime like in the kidnapper example, or even advocate for massive change in status quo, without actually having the means to do it and failing hard, people will hate you because you'll be seen as weak.

Evil and strong= respected and even "loved"
Evil but weak= ultimately despised

This is how most people think.

On a related note, this is another reason why God is so important. God is the ultimate Chad and His word, the bible, is the parameter for all morality, the rock that prevents things from changing arbitrarily from time to time and new status quo situations to force themselves in power. When God is taken out of the picture, things will go to shit because it'll be often the most psychopathic men rising to positions of power and influence.

Last edited:
Good and strong is how I would run things if I were god.

Excellent post. Based and high IQ :feelsLSD: :blackpill:
iu

thats why moralfags should be banned :feelsokman: , good topic deserves to be fixed

So I guess we were wrong, dark triad maxxing works on any psychopath, not just the good looking ones.

Honestly if we had pure power, we wouldn't even be incels anymore. We would be able to do whatever the fuck we want and foids would obey us because we would force them to :feelsLSD:

I wish we had our own incel country armed with nuclear weapons. The Taliban and North Korea prove that they can't mess with you if you're powerful enough. Might does make right.

Excellent post. Based and high IQ :feelsLSD: :blackpill:
iu
:feelsokman: , good topic deserves to be fixed
Thanks bros!

thats why moralfags should be banned
If you mean agecucks, I wholeheatedly agree.

So I guess we were wrong, dark triad maxxing works on any psychopath, not just the good looking ones.
Of course good looks will make it work even much better, but yeah, it works for average and sometimes even below average men as well.

For long I struggled to understand how most people, particularly women, can hold the status quo opinions, laws and norms in such high regard when it's obvious how much, how often and how arbitrarily these things keep changing when you look at history.

But now I got it, it's simpler than I thought: they simply respect whatever had the power to force itself as the current status quo.

For an example: I've seem men often pointing out how feminists will make a fuss over any petty thing in the west (microaggressions, "mansplaining" and these kinds of bullshit), while ignoring Islamic countries where women are actually oppressed. But the point is, in these countries, Islamic men had the power to uphold themselves and the rulers, this is why they aren't questioned like western men would be for going, even if minimally, against the feminist status quo of the west.

Incels are despised because most of us propose massive change in society, but without the actual means to make it happen.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/p0bh97/incels_will_never_rise_up/

This is basically how women and most men look at us.

Bringing up honest, logical debate about topics that are considered massively controversial in the current status quo, like pedo/hebe/ephebophilia, is just seen as dumb, because why would you question the status quo so fiercely, making yourself a target for repercussions galore, without having the power to topple it?

So even when you have logic and arguments on your side, it doesn't matter; might makes right, so if you don't have the power to actually create change, just shut up according to women and normies. (Of course they will still try to create bullshit arguments to justify any status quo position, but I'm talking about what really matters, which is the power to make things be the way you want them to be).

Normies and women don't care about the hipocrisy of telling us things like "you're not entiled to anything", "stop playing the victim", "go put more effort instead of complaining", etc, while at the same time supporting victimist movements such as feminism or BLM, because these movements have massive support of the status quo and feminism and racist antirracism already proved themselves powerful by implementing a lot of changes in culture, laws, etc.

This is also another reason why hybristophilia/Stockholm syndrome are so common; the criminals foids worship are usually men who actually managed to create change or isolate their victims in a way they created a microcosmos of power in which they are legitimate in abusing them according to "might is right" logic.

A foid might be a staunch feminist who thinks even "manspreading" and 20 yo men dating 17 yo women is wrong, but if she got kidnapped at 12 and kept in a rape dungeon by a man in his 50s, she'd eventually respect, obey and even "love" him, because he would be the one with the legitimate authority (might makes right, remember) to call the shots there.

Example of this actually happening:

Malignant narcissists and psychopaths will often do that to a minor extent, isolating their partners from friends and family in order to have more power over the woman, which subconsciously creates attraction, "love" and respect on such women. They adore men like that.

But of course, like the globe of death analogy I made in this thread, if you try to commit a crime like in the kidnapper example, or even advocate for massive change in status quo, without actually having the means to do it and failing hard, people will hate you because you'll be seen as weak.

Evil and strong= respected and even "loved"
Evil but weak= ultimately despised

This is how most people think.

On a related note, this is another reason why God is so important. God is the ultimate Chad and the parameter for all morality, the rock that prevents things from changing arbitrarily from time to time and new status quo situations to force themselves in power. When God is taken out of the picture, things will go to shit because it'll be often the most psychopathic men rising to positions of power and influence.

great high iq post very good depiction of the norman mentality and its bending to any centre of power and the subsequent servantile nature to this centre of power.

This might is right mentality also i have seen infects every area of human nature, where even in relationships at work at home the perceived more powerful, alpha person is assumed correct and is also socially followed despite ZERO hard objective evidence backing them and their decisions up.

Even in real life i have witnessed a chad that despite being wrong numerous times, lives in a kind of distortion field whereby not only he BUT EVERYONE AROUND HIM STILL BACKS HIS VIEW AND HIS WAY DESPITE EVERY OBJECTIVE FACT AND THE LIVED EXPERIENCE SHOWING THEM HIS VIEW WAS WRONG.

This is one of the main reasons I abdicated from society I dont want to achieve or USE MIGHT to be right, i want to be right because i am objectively proved right through calculation and iq.

The second reason is i just couldn't mentally take the groundhog day style monotony of normans backing absolute mongs that get it wrong again and again and again, simply through herr derr might is right bro he is powerful or chad he must be right bro. And again and again you go back and look objectively at the evidence and what chad or the "powerful" person or alpha person had done or said, and its wrong time after time, with absolutely no effect on their position.
With the only reason being these normans are so dumb they dont check whether chad or powerful person is historically right or wrong and their record of success to failure, they instead keep focused on whether or not they have maintained their position of power or "might". Normans just biblically dont get that, the said person with the "might", may be so corrupt and narcissistic that even if they are in a hollow position and are not actually deserving of their position, that they would'nt manipulate and deceive the normans into maintaining their own position at any cost, and offer absolutely nothing of value to them personally or to the wider world.

However you have run into a major problem, incels user base has the brain the size of a pea collectively and an iq lower than elon musks post surgery hairline, so while a great post they will be unable to process or participate in any debate that is worthwhile or give any good responses.

Last edited:
foid behavior, nothing new

Foids don't have the same abstract morality that many men have.
Strength, beauty, money= morality. No matter what.

They only see the materialistic pragmatic repercussions. Idealism isn't something for them

great high iq post very good depiction of the norman mentality and its bending to any centre of power and the subsequent servantile nature to this centre of power.
Thanks!

This might is right mentality also i have seen infects every area of human nature, where even in relationships at work at home the perceived more powerful, alpha person is assumed correct and is also socially followed despite ZERO hard objective evidence backing them and their decisions up.
Yup. Halo/failo effect also have a parallel in terms of power.

The second reason is i just couldn't mentally take the groundhog day style monotony of normans backing absolute mongs that get it wrong again and again and again, simply through herr derr might is right bro he is powerful or chad he must be right bro. And again and again you go back and look objectively at the evidence and what chad or the "powerful" person or alpha person had done or said, and its wrong time after time, with absolutely no effect on their position.
We get the same effect with the "credible sources" and "muh science" shit.

People will believe any bullshit if there are prestigious credentials behind it. But will ridicule things that don't have such credentials backing it, even with documented proof.

However you have run into a major problem, incels user base has the brain the size of a pea collectively and an iq lower than elon musks post surgery hairline, so while a great post they will be unable to process or participate in any debate that is worthwhile or give any good responses.
I don't think the average IQ is that low here, there are many intelligent users. I think it's more likely depression and lack of motivation holding people from making and discussing about higher effort threads and wanting the immediate thrill of shitposting instead.

Foids don't have the same abstract morality that many men have.
Strength, beauty, money= morality. No matter what.

They only see the materialistic pragmatic repercussions. Idealism isn't something for them
You just tl;dr-ed my thread, good job :feelsokman:

All women seem to be like that and most men as well, sadly. No wonder we got ourselves into this clown world mess.

Last edited:
High iq post all in all.
Honestly if we had pure power, we wouldn't even be incels anymore. We would be able to do whatever the fuck we want and foids would obey us because we would force them to :feelsLSD:

I wish we had our own incel country armed with nuclear weapons. The Taliban and North Korea prove that they can't mess with you if you're powerful enough. Might does make right.
Feminism is literally about taking power away from men and yet cucks back it.

We simultaneously won't do anything but are blamed for every instance of criminal activity towards foids. :waitwhat:

Making an army is the best solution for blackpilled incels.

I have to actually start reading some high iq threads again - I already have like 10 bookmarks

morality and intelligence mean nothing in the face of the pure, massive strength to dominate everyone.

No shit. Normies are fucking cattle and thus adherent to cattle (slave) morality which means a feminine admiration for strength, no matter if evil or not.

I agree that normies are cattle, that is why I find it so annoying that they try to attack us.
No shit. Normies are fucking cattle and thus adherent to cattle (slave) morality which means a feminine admiration for strength, no matter if evil or not.

Women seem much less idealistic and prone to what you wrote. They take complacency in the winning side, flocking to who has power/beauty.

I saw with my own eyes how women changed world views/interests based on who they were attracted to.

They lined up to take the experimental vaccine first to show their slave masters how obedient they are.

A foid might be a staunch feminist who thinks even "manspreading" and 20 yo men dating 17 yo women is wrong, but if she got kidnapped at 12 and kept in a rape dungeon by a man in his 50s, she'd eventually respect, obey and even "love" him, because he would be the one with the legitimate authority (might makes right, remember) to call the shots there according to this way of thinking.
You let a Figger get off her leash she is like a quiver for every arrow.
They lined up to take the experimental vaccine first to show their slave masters how obedient they are.
Hope their genitalia explode from it.

I mean, this cuck isn't wrong. There will never be an incel rebellion/uprising. I've been saying this
High IQ. It will only get worse for blackpilled incels, no other demographic besides us gives a shit about how unfair society/the dating market is. Autists here cope by telling themselves year after year that there will be a beta/incel uprising but it never fucking happens. The beta uprising should've happened at the peak of incel/blackpill culture and influence, which was in 2018. Incels are dead now and so is this forum
That’s just a pipe dream bro. Things will only get worse for us. We’re too high inhib and defeated to have an uprising/rebellion anyway, not to mention that there are so few of us compared to every other demographic

Hitler incel

Looks like I hit the nail on the head with this thread. Notice how IT didnn't even try to refute it. I finally understood how women and normies work... and it's simpler than I thought, like aforementioned.

Notice how IT didnn't even try to refute it.

Nah they just reinforced it. Had to strawman a Hitler, who the masses regard as vile/despicable/whatnot to dirty your theory.

why go to such lengths? because it hurts them somewhere?

--

And for the original post, it resonates with Jordan B Peterson's saying that woman are agreeable by nature. Good, yes, yes, good, so good it is OR worse, oh god don't talk about it, horrible.

Maybe those who agreed with the mighty managed to survive and pass on the genes.

Last edited:
agreed. have encountered retarded ppl who just go with whatever the most dominant person(IRL) says. like chimpanzees pretty much lol

well the actual system works way too well to prevent this kind of upright so it may take some time, but it's really hard to keep people in check (usually men, women are fine being opressed it seems), especially when you keep making them miserable. Throughout history there were many rebellions that were absolutely fatal to civilizations.

Nothing's more dangerous than a group of frustrated men.