Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reddit is infested with trannies. Beware

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
If some reddit "foid" DMS you and sends you explicit messages don't immediately jump on it. Reddit is a tranny heaven and multiple subreddits this forum reposts are filled with them. Femcelsockgrippy or whatever the fuck that shithole is called did a poll and the majority of users were troons. Beware.

Reddit women are either fat or faggots in dresses

I don't even use reddit

40%
Send that 'explicit' pic over in pms :ahegao:

It's called soyddit for a reason

Really good looking women or women who are into female stuff like gossip, chad talks, make up, mostly stay in tik tok, insta, Snapchat.

I can never connect with a reddit women

Femcelsockgrippy or whatever the fuck that shithole is called did a poll and the majority of users were troons. Beware.

Actual women barely exist in online spaces because they're all busy partying and getting fucked by chads

The world is full of fat adults with low testosterone and enough humiliation fetishes to submit to feminism or think they are women.

I only use Reddit for questions related to vidya or school or other niche stuff I'm interested in(genetics)

I never PM anyone there at all.

SOCIETY made me this way
SOCIETY is against me
SOCIETY is calling me gay
:society:
You seem like you're actually 16, probably why you joined this summer

I only use Reddit for questions related to vidya or school or other niche stuff I'm interested in(genetics)

I never PM anyone there at all.
What sucks is that even if you just use it to ask questions you'll often get snarky and rude answers.

If some reddit "foid" DMS you and sends you explicit messages don't immediately jump on it. Reddit is a tranny heaven and multiple subreddits this forum reposts are filled with them. Femcelsockgrippy or whatever the fuck that shithole is called did a poll and the majority of users were troons. Beware.

Reddit women are either fat or faggots in dresses
Can you send me the poll?

What sucks is that even if you just use it to ask questions you'll often get snarky and rude answers.
Yeah that's happened a handful of times to me, they always try & make it seem as if they know it all & you're some idiot.

Like bro, can't you just answer normally? Meh, doesn't bother me much anyways since they're some tranny likely.
Yes yes I am a big man
That's what your mom called me last night newfag

Look at how many voted "cis man" lol. Desperate for one of the fem"cels" to notice them jestering in the comments probably
Okay. I thought you said that yourself and not within the context of that poll

yeah ive noticed it too, there’s a surprisingly high number of trannies on that site