Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit going pure soy - even more soy than it already was

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
r/consumeproduct and r/smuggies banned.

They also surprisingly banned soy subreddits like Chapo and gendercritical (foid subreddit for hating trannies). I'm going to see if I can get trufemcels banned by reporting it multiple times :feelsthink: :feelskek:

Iqjik2sw9jv41

I hope FDS and PPF are next

They also surprisingly banned soy subreddits like Chapo and gendercritical (foid subreddit for hating trannies). I'm going to see if I can get trufemcels banned by reporting it multiple times :feelsthink: :feelskek:
Also r/debatealtright and r/shitneoconssay banned. Yeah, they've gone full soy.

I loved both of those subs but at this point I am not even surprised at all. There was a leak a few days ago warning this.
Fuck cuckit for banning every based sub including incels ones. Fuck you u/spez. Fuck IT, AHS and all pro-censorship morons.

wait what consumeproduct is banned?

On the bright side r/gendercritical got banned

the worst part is that many of these "people" won't ever get the hint and will continue endlessly trying to be accepted on plebbit in vain

They should just go back to being a news aggregator. It's clear they don't want to be a forum

I loved both of those subs but at this point I am not even surprised at all. There was a leak a few days ago warning this.
Fuck cuckit for banning every based sub including incels ones. Fuck you u/spez. Fuck IT, AHS and all pro-censorship morons.
At this point it isn’t even cuckit. IT and AHS are the main reason why these based subs keep getting banned. IT literally reported shortcells 100+ times until they eventually had to ban it.

Not really they used to criticize trannies. Reddit doesn't make a move inless its full of soy.

What was consumeproduct about?

I kinda liked that sub ngl just because they exposed trannies for being sexual degenerates/incels in denial. you can just go on any forum for trannies and see they're all diaper fetishists who masturbate to anime JFL. and Joe Biden called these people "the civil rights issue of our time"

I hope this leads to the downfall of Reddit like what happened with Digg when they went overboard with censorship.