Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT has to be the stupidest place on the internet

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
The amount of cognitive dissonance retarded redditors hold is insane. Bro these people are actually so fucking stupid. Like there’s a reason everyone makes fun of the shithole site called reddit let alone the shitty subreddits like IT.

I swear their points are so fucking stupid because they’ve already been addressed multiple times with the Blackpill. I just saw a post they made
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/118d810/wish_all_incels_took_this_peaceful_path/
and this post is just so fucking stupid because that’s the fucking point of Blackpill you jellyfish brained retards. The point of the Blackpill is the fucking idea that you won’t get a girlfriend if you have a few factors that are undesirable to women especially nowadays. The Blackpill isn’t even something subjective the halo effect is a real phenomenon yet IT will never address this. in fact other than not understanding Blackpill they don’t understand what incel fucking means they use it as a retard pejorative like all other normies despite the exposure to this site. Why are you fucking calling Andrew Tate an incel he by definition isn’t a incel you dumbasses. Incel means involuntary celibate that’s all it fucking means stop using it as a pejorative.

Also going on to my next point even if they see this claim they’ll bring up outliers. Like I don’t understand it why they think bringing up outliers destroys the fucking truth of something backed with evidence. It’s equivalent to me making the claim if you’re 5’4 you’ll never make it to the NBA but some fucking dumbass tells me hurrr durrr bro what about muggy bogues as if that fucking destroys the statistical evidence proving something. I don’t understand why they think bringing up some random short faggot named Jeff bezos destroys this fucking argument about shortness being a disadvantage or being ugly as a disadvantage. Ffs.

Also they don’t fucking understand jokes or memes. I don’t get it they literally take everything so seriously like look at this shit
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/117zuw4/someone_sent_me_this_and_i_wondered_if_it_fits
this is a fucking troll post. No one takes the fucking sigma meme seriously you dumbfucks. This is a fucking retard shitpost it’s a fucking shitpost isn’t it fucking obvious. These aren’t uncommon jokes either these gets millions of likes across various social platforms. The fact of the matter is they are stuck in 2009 laughing at shitty Facebook images and have a boring and face value sense of humor it’s insane. These people don’t understand jokes, they don’t understand memes and they take every little fucking rant on an incel forum seriously.

Overall fire is hot but yea obviously IT is a subreddit that only exists because it’s obvious they just want to belittle autistic ugly men for being angry at their mistreatment. You know it’s not like there’s clear obvious bias going on considering there are many fucking normies who are worse than us but don’t get called out. It’s ridiculous, they also unironically think we act the same in the forum like we do in real life and that’s why we can’t get women. This just isn’t true, the truth of the matter is ugly people are treated differently this is 101 basic logic and deep down they know this. But they ofc want to justify belittling ugly autistic men you know just like all normies do. We’ll be called out, mocked, ridiculed, hassled, insulted, bullied over things the average person does that we do that is seen in a different manner due to our facial features & obvious autism. Funny how half the faggots on IT are fucking fat acceptance anti work communist retards yet shit on the NEETs & fat fucks in this forum. Anyways that’s my rant I don’t care about giving this subreddit attention it’s mainly filled with 30-40 year old retard cucks & simps that think their point is valid because they make a snarky comment. Chronically online foids who literally have cognitive dissonance or some weird interest with Incels which I’ve noticed.

I hate IT sooo much they have lower iq than fucking chimps

I'm not going gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

They’re retarded man
also they‘re sadistic psychos aswell. There are geniuinely incels with mental health problems and they make fun of suicidal people. If you would make fun of a „depressed“ girl they will eat your meat alive lmao.

The fact of the matter is they are stuck in 2009 laughing at shitty Facebook images and have a boring and face value sense of humor it’s insane.
Most of them are cucks in their 30s and 40s so I'm not surprised, though they seem to enjoy taking obvious satire at face value and proceed to get mad about it. They all have the collective IQ of a toaster strudel.

The poster of the sigma/alpha thing was a looksmax troll. The replies to him are kind of ironic.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/117zuw4/comment/j9erem3/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

This guy racks up ~40k karma per year, which is ironic of him to be saying that.

Last edited:
also they‘re sadistic psychos aswell. There are geniuinely incels with mental health problems and they make fun of suicidal people. If you would make fun of a „depressed“ girl they will eat your meat alive lmao.
Yup it’s ok for depressed normies and foids to complain about minuscule problems but people who actually suffer oh yea they deserve to be mocked.
Those boomers that post there would be incels if they were born in our generation

they are so lucky they had it 10x easier compared to us zoomercels
Yup 100%
Most of them are cucks in their 30s and 40s so I'm not surprised, though they seem to enjoy taking obvious satire at face value and proceed to get mad about it. They all have the collective IQ of a toaster strudel.
Yup. They don’t understand any sort of humor
The poster of the sigma/alpha thing was a looksmax troll. The replies to him are kind of ironic.
Yea I noticed with his mentions of PSL. Lmfaoooo

Yup it’s ok for depressed normies and foids to complain about minuscule problems but people who actually suffer oh yea they deserve to be mocked.
i wish them to die alone tbh

Incels hating on other incels rofl the irony
They think you can just erase inceldom by shutting your eyes and live in la la land aka ignoring reality and just be a bluepilled cuck

Chronically online foids who literally have cognitive dissonance or some weird interest with Incels which I’ve noticed.

r/IncelTears - Reason Behind its existence​

"Researchers at the University of Toronto have found that when a woman is rejected by a hot guy she does go a little off the deep end. Maybe she doesn’t boil a pet bunny, stalk her ex’s family, then tries to kill them all with a kitchen knife, but she does turn that pain into cruelty and turns against less attractive men." “Accepting connection from a low status other may imply that one is of similarly low status, which may call into question one’s prospects for future acceptance.”

Also, virgin losers live rent free in CuckTears mind, well, its over for me and they are mocking me, so what? Its like laugh at a guy in a wheelchair, just pathetic and psychopathy shiet tbh.

IT are less high functioning then me, which is saying something because I have Aspergers so I'm extremely retarded.

Trying to argue or talk with them is a waste of time.

Used to at least take note of what they said til I saw their selfies, they are LEGIT 0 out of 10s there, lower SMV than this site on avg srs

IT are less high functioning then me, which is saying something because I have Aspergers so I'm extremely retarded.

Trying to argue or talk with them is a waste of time.
Yup same. Also yea trying to argue with them is like talking to a brick wall
Used to at least take note of what they said til I saw their selfies, they are LEGIT 0 out of 10s there, lower SMV than this site on avg srs
lmfao doogy’s selfie bruh. Literal Incels in denial and sub 5s there

They're not honest actors.

For a while I wondered if it was because they were all autistic, but then I see them using literary devices themselves. Somehow they can't, or won't, understand yours.

This is just how liberals argue. They straw man you and then accuse you of straw man when you correctly follow their claims to their logical conclusion, or correctly interpret the subtext of stuff they said.

You should read my stuff on Newbielurker (Christopher Swain-Tran) to see how utterly ridiculous they are.

Read this thread, and read my last comment: https://incels.is/threads/women-dont-care-at-all-about-a-mans-hygiene.453035/

Oh, and not to mention, several of them have been outed as predators of teen girls.

Yup same. Also yea trying to argue with them is like talking to a brick wall

lmfao doogy’s selfie bruh. Literal Incels in denial and sub 5s there
the funny thing is, he was pretty far from the ugliest one on that site

They're not honest actors.

For a while I wondered if it was because they were all autistic, but then I see them using literary devices themselves. Somehow they can't, or won't, understand yours.
This is just how liberals argue. They straw man you and then accuse you of straw man when you correctly follow their claims to their logical conclusion, or correctly interpret the subtext of stuff they said.
You should read my stuff on Newbielurker (Christopher Swain-Tran) to see how utterly ridiculous they are.

Read this thread, and read my last comment: https://incels.is/threads/women-dont-care-at-all-about-a-mans-hygiene.453035/

Oh, and not to mention, several of them have been outed as predators of teen girls.
Lmfao yea everything you said pretty much sums IT. I feel they may also take everything we say seriously but understand literacy devices when it’s said by normies. Also ofc their predators why does a 40 year old man care about “owning the Incels”.

the funny thing is, he was pretty far from the ugliest one on that site
God I can’t imagine the rest of them I’ve already seen Kitty & Doogy

DNR but i most likely agree

over for trucel Chicos

They really are that retarded. Society is mostly full of retards that gaslight everyone into believing crazy things to make up for their retardation. If they didn't do this and society ran on logical thinking then these retards would have no social power. Normies are seething retards and were just pretending to be smart, they're more like mentally disabled farm animals that are inherently wrong.

IT has the collective iq of 20 , these cucks indirectly agree with the blackpill but are in denial

IT has the collective iq of 20 , these cucks indirectly agree with the blackpill but are in denial
There was this particular cucktears user back in the 2018 days who straight up admitted the Blackpill was real, and her only criticism was that we treated it as some sort of esoteric knowledge, while it's actually just observable reality. And she was right.

There was this particular cucktears user back in the 2018 days who straight up admitted the Blackpill was real, and her only criticism was that we treated it as some sort of esoteric knowledge, while it's actually just observable reality. And she was right.
link?

It’s nice to browse IT for entertainment ngl tbh