Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit cucks wonder why incels and """""femcels""""" don't just date each other

just a reminder

Femcel1

Femcels = foids that can't get a chad

unsure as to why "femcels" is even spoken about. Femcels=chadlite. they get just as much matches as the average chadlite, some even more.

Redditors are very eager to share their so-called wisdom despite being a group of retards.

Screenshot 2022 04 11 21 18 18 75 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

JFL, 5,9k upvotes too

ONLY they (the fem"""cels""") would reject us (cause they are single because they want chad), an incel would never reject a femcel, but he hasn't any opportunity with femcels too, tested by @uo89997

Reading the comments,
  • they think our standards are too high
  • they think we never tried
  • they think femcels exist in the first place
jesus how stupid are they?

Every comment blames incels for too high standards. No one blames foids for their standards. "Incels hate women, femcels hate themselves" Poor femcels, stupid incels

Last edited:
Reading the comments,
  • they think our standards are too high
  • they think we never tried
  • they think femcels exist in the first place
jesus how stupid are they?
the based guys are banned on reddit, so the remainings are bluepilled cucks

Every comment blames incels for too high standards. No one blames foids for their standards
Welcome to society :feelsYall:

Remember young boys, women can do no wrong

Easy, even if I’m ugly, I DON’T WANT AN UGLY CUNT. Same goes for foids.

jesus christ why the fuck does this have 3500 comments in only 3 days. do redditors really hate incels and femcels that much?

jesus christ why the fuck does this have 3500 comments in only 3 days. do redditors really hate incels and femcels that much?
Only incels. They think femcels are oppressed, self-hating women that need loved and cuddled.

Reminder, by saying that an incel's sta[UWSL]ndards are too high, normies basically admit their is a looks hierarchy and that being pretty is being privileged.[/UWSL]

Only incels. They think femcels are oppressed, self-hating women that need loved and cuddled.
oh yeah true they only hate incels. femcels are just fine and deserve sympathy just because they're foids :feelsseriously: either that or best case scenario, they think femcels and incels are on equal ground and suffering the same level of rejection from being wanted.

"r/ no stupid questions"

oh yeah true they only hate incels. femcels are just fine and deserve sympathy just because they're foids :feelsseriously: either that or best case scenario, they think femcels and incels are on equal ground and suffering the same level of rejection from being wanted.
They're saying femcel is any woman who can't get a happy relationship in the comments :feelskek:

Every comment blames incels for too high standards. No one blames foids for their standards. "Incels hate women, femcels hate themselves" Poor femcels, stupid incels
My standards are probably too high but idc. Im picky and i am eventually going to stop coping but now is not the time.

I gave lurking fem"cels" a chance to just talk with me. Still nothing so far. I guess they aren't as depressed and suicidal about getting with someone, as they thought they were.
"I haven't dated for three weeks due to Corona,how miserable i am"...guess what,how about no dating at all

‘Femcels’ aren’t a thing.

redditors are low IQ