Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just gonna disprove points made by incels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1bkyzsq/just_gonna_disprove_points_made_by_incels/

”Women only care about height”​

No, I have a female friend who’s type is men shorter than her and also there are lots of examples of women with shorter boyfriends

”Women only care about looks”​

That’s called preferences, and also, most women won’t date handsome dudes if they are dicks

”Women only want to date a different race”​

Firstly, no, women will date their own race, and also, if you’re claiming that, then date a woman who’s a different race to you

”Women hate my personality”​

Could it be by chance, the fact that incels post racist and sexist shit and call queer teens slurs (based off a true story)

I know a guy, checkmate incels :feelsEhh:

didn't they just say that moraligty isn't personality a while back ago? LMAO

i like how when incels.is users try to disprove IT users, we use statistics, actual high iq reasoning and try to spot contradictions however when IT users try to disprove incels.is users they use anecdotal evidence and do not list a single statistic ever, only just "well my cousin's sister's brother's mailman's baby sitter likes short kings but just so happens to be dating a 6'8 man"

Nope, all this is lies. Nobody works when you're sub-humans abused dog being beaten up and molested

1. Go outside and you see man taller than woman in relationship

2. Go outside and see looksmatch NORMIE couples or couples where man is better looking.

3. Go outside and you see most men in relationships are white

4. No one knows what we post ( unless your a fucking retard and tell people irl you are on incels is :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: )

Saying it's a preference implies that it's not a requirement, It's a requirement that a guy meets her looks minimum, not her preference.

They say that women can have preferences, but then go on to say that men cannot.

It's also not even realistic to say "then date a woman who's a different race to you". A lot of us don't live in western melting pot societies.

Curries in the slums? Shitskins in mud huts? Just date a different race, bro. :lul: :lul: :lul:

What women would cares about the face that some guy posted slurre for queer teens tf is thisb

Even if it's preference of the vash majority of young women prefer tall men then it's over

Since I'm bored, whatever. Since we are entirely speaking in anecdotals I'll answer in anecdotals.

Women only care about height”​

No, I have a female friend who’s type is men shorter than her and also there are lots of examples of women with shorter boyfriends

I very much doubt you have a "friend" who likes men shorter than her as that goes against basic human mate choice which is built in and uncontrollable. If it does happen it's entirely a beta-buxxing scenario as women will never respect a guy shorter than them.

”Women only care about looks”​

That’s called preferences, and also, most women won’t date handsome dudes if they are dicks

Ok, you have a preference. Too bad your preference is unrealistic for what you offer. Also, that's a lie, women love jerks and they love abusers if the guy is attractive.

”Women only want to date a different race”​

Firstly, no, women will date their own race, and also, if you’re claiming that, then date a woman who’s a different race to you

Most people date their own race statistically, however race mixing is disgusting and tons of females are eager to participate in it, which is wrong.

”Women hate my personality”​

Could it be by chance, the fact that incels post racist and sexist shit and call queer teens slurs (based off a true story)

So basically I have to be a libtard to date well used women. No thanks. I don't play your retarded pro noun game.

Last edited:
the ITcel deboonker:

This stupid cunt can't tell the difference between proof and her fucking opinion. God they are so dumb. ER fuel.

Damn now i got checkmated time to delete the account

The fact that queer teens are something normal and acceptable should convince anyone that normies must be slaughtered