Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL why don't femcels and incels just date each other?

7d2376aacc7a265fba376aece70b3213

They had to ban men from the 'femcel' subreddit because men kept messaging women wanting to date them :society:

Incels and 'femcels' don't date each other because 'femcels' don't want to. They are not 'cels'.

They are simply Chad-only women who would rather complain about being 'lonely' when they don't insta get Chad, even though there is an entire ocean of LTNs, normies, HTNs and low tier Chadlites for them to get at ANY FUCKING TIME.

I think this bitch is lying. Has anyone heard of an incel getting nudes from an alleged 'femcel', then leaking the nudes on an incel forum? If that's the case, these pictures should easily be found. She literally said the nudes are still out there. So where are they? :feelsjuice:

Where are the fucking nudes, dumb stupid bitch? This little story is sooo convenient to her. Now she has an excuse to never date incels.

jfl incels dont/cant get laid or a gf, otherwise they arent incel

yet again incels being the scapgoat for sexhaver problems

Also, Chadlites and Chads, who receive 99,99% of all nudes in existence, leak nudes WAY MORE FUCKING OFTEN THAN INCELS

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME MANG :feelshaha: :feelshaha: WHEN THE FUCK DO INCELS GET NUDES FROM WOMEN??? :feelshaha::feelshaha:

90% of female abuse, rape and violent are caused by attractive men because they are the only ones who can get women, they are the only ones who interact with women.

Why don't we ever hear women saying ''I've had a bad experience once with an attractive man, therefore I will not date attractive men anymore. Instead, I will go for ugly guys'' :)

Why don't we ever hear women saying ''I've had a bad experience once with an attractive man, therefore I will not date attractive men anymore. Instead, I will go for ugly guys'' :)

only @Sneir would tell :giga:
Unfortunately I think they caught him and dragged him back to the asylum. He can't help us with the nudes anymore.

Women are the most wishy-washy fucking people to walk this earth.

>Greedy asf
>Mean asf

You can't never please them no matter how hard you try.

They are just a lost cause at this point

No point in saving the west when your women are batshit insane and delusional.

She should tell us who this dude is so we can get this fakecel banned immediately.

This subreddit gives me headaches.

Most intelligent XX chromosome:

Femcels aren`t real