Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Reddit cucks glorify low T levels

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
original post about the guy talking about how doctors won't give T to men who need it but give it out to trannys like candy is 100% TRUTH

The first comment "Anything from 250 to 950 is normal" is complete bullshit

Anything bellow 450 is considered low and a recipient for TRT

500 to 750 is average

800 to 1500 is very high

Yea take it from high E beta males and foids to tell you what normal testoerone levels are :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Cucks hate testosterone.

content://media/external/file/79564 The original post about the guy talking about how doctors won't give T to men who need it but give it out to trannys like candy is 100% TRUTH

500 to 750 is average

800 to 1500 is very high

Yea take it from high E beta males and foids to tell you what normal testoerone levels are :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Too bad most doctors won’t consider it for guys if they’re between 300-450.

Lol wtf. When I was in the hospital they tested my T and I was 780. And the doc said that was good. I cant imagine being 250

So fucking true with trannys probably test mogging most guys, most average men can't even bench press 2 plates

Too bad most doctors won’t consider it for guys if they’re between 300-450.
Yea and men need it at that level of NGL because they will experience male problems

I might be low T sadly. Depressed, low energy, always tired, bald, fat, weak. Can't get T in my current circumstances though.

Lol wtf. When I was in the hospital they tested my T and I was 780. And the doc said that was good. I cant imagine being 250
Yea 780 is pretty high

So fucking true with trannys probably test mogging most guys, most average men can't even bench press 2 plates
Facts fucked up world we live in. Its all done to demasulate men

I'm barely in the 300 range.

@VincentVanCope

The doc would give me any drugs (antidepressant, sleeping pills and so on) but test ? Nope.
Browse the roid forums get a source and start injecting
I will this year.

Numales that browse Reddit need to inject T

The doc would give me any drugs (antidepressant, sleeping pills and so on) but test ? Nope.

I will this year.
Lmao of course theyd give you zog pills to lower your levels even more. And good bro do it fuck the anti testosterone agenda
Numales that browse Reddit needs to inject T
They think testosterone is the most dangerous horrific toxic substance in the world

You have thick wrists and bones its no surprise why your levels are high
True. Too bad I'm 5'5 and autistic. Maybe I'd actually have a chance

Of course they would

Bunch of numale fags

What about you bro? I assume that you have 6000 T or something. I can feel the T from just reading your posts.

I knew this was from cucktears even before clicking on this thread.

What about you bro? I assume that you have 6000 T or something. I can feel the T from just reading your posts.
I use gear obviously. They came back at around 3800 NGPDL

Fuck off BrazillianSigma, i hate that obsessed nigger.

They don't want men to be high test. It's obvious to anyone who isn't a dick sucking liberal fag.

500 to 750 is average

800 to 1500 is very high

And do not forget, it is a span and the age span as well is pretty large, influencing the results. For example, the standard for consuming vitamin D3 in a day is 800. But you can take easily more, without any risks damaging your health. You can even buy some vitamin D3 supplements with 1500 in a regular drugstore.

And do not forget, it is a span and the age span as well is pretty large, influencing the results. For example, the standard for consuming vitamin D3 in a day is 800. But you can take easily more, without any risks damaging your health. You can even buy some vitamin D3 supplements with 1500 in a regular drugstore.
What? Are you saying those things raise t levels?

Thank god I have high T and make fast gains

A little bit but not enough to the point to see any noticeable changes

Unfortunately not. Although I am currently take 7000, instead of the standard 800.
Also, the current standard is below biological standard. The scale for testosterone is absurd and not even scientific at all. An age range from 20 to 46. There is also no access to near information. What are the test subjects? Their race? Their nutrition? Supplements? Do they smoke? Consuming alchohol?
Even if you hit above average, perhaps for your biological sense it is not enough at all. If you feel shit, there might be a lack. This is why taking growth hormones and testosterone is legit.

Your dick would not really work.

Anyone here any experience with injecting? Im confirmed low t as well so it might help me

Cucks love foid hormons that's why they are cucks