Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit Cuck gets Cucked - I'm a cuck, is my gf cucking me? Well cucked, my friend cuck.

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-

"I realized that she is actually in love with Mister, although she denies this completely. I asked her politely if she could gradually lose contact with him but she said "you're not allowed to restrict me from talking to certain people".

put some c4 in her mouth then stab her head

It is completely over for this guy. I don't know how you could type all that out and not realize it. Thus is the power of desperately trying to avoid loneliness.

He's cuckmaxxingh, watch him go

And another one bites the dust.

That's fucking atrocious, imagine being in that position, foids are always looking for an upgrade no matter what.

What a cuck in the most cuckery way possible of cucks

Seriously, reminds me of an incident that I witnessed in this class in High School with this one guy and girl and chad

What a cuck in the most cuckery way possible of cucks

Seriously, reminds me of an incident that I witnessed in this class in High School with this one guy and girl and chad

explain

I don't know much about the story, but I spent sophomore year in the same class as these two. He was pretty introverted ngl, and she sent nudes to this chad in class before getting to this guy. She'd massage chad's shoulders, sit on his lap, etc all while she told the other guy that there was nothing to worry about

Don't know the relationship between the two, but it's obvious she was cucking him

Yeah its completly over for him.it just goes to show how much power foids have. Ofcourse that guy is a cuck, but i understand hoe hard it is to go back to loneliness after a rrlationship. He might stay single forever. I mean: better incel than cuck, but in reality its hard to do

Fucking cuck. I hate cucks more than anyone else tbh

lifefuel for oldcels

this or inceldom.
sadly there aren't other options

Truth is 60% of normie relationships end up furrowing this type of conflict. The guy inevitably concedes to the cold sliver of affection his mediocrity affords him with any "girlfriend" he manages to "date". Dating through history was always a balancing act between the man's status and power and the woman's proclivity to seek out Chad. Absent a more stable societal structure to regulate promiscuity, most betas must accept how often they end up cucked.