Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel red dead redemption 2 sucks

what's your iq?
I mean if you really want to know, my Highschool paid for me, and some other students take the Stanford–Binet test when I was 16, my results were 154.

I mean if you really want to know, my Highschool paid for me, and some other students take the Stanford–Binet test when I was 16, my results were 154.

brandio iq mogs me :(

154? You’re a genius bro.

154? You’re a genius bro.
It doesn't matter, I also got a free ride to university on scholarships, I still got kicked out, and can't even get hired at a minimum wage job where I live.

It doesn't matter, I also got a free ride to university on scholarships, I still got kicked out, and can't even get hired at a minimum wage job where I live.
That’s fucked up.

The Jews did this...?

That’s fucked up.

The Jews did this...?
Basically, I probably would have had more of a chance in the 1930s-1940s where they extensively sought out people to work in scientific fields, based on their cognitive potential, and would train them from the ground up. People who are being allowed to go to college/uni and graduating often aren't the best, Academia is corrupt.

modern aaa is all trash