Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Recommending good YouTubers for you guys (ultrabased)

Celius

Celius

-
Bear in mind I’ll try to suggest them solely based on the quality of their content. I don’t care who they are as an individual, I will be valuing the art, not the artist. So don’t you dare come crying to me now if they come out as gay or anything, okay?

• Nakey Jakey

Undoubtedly the best reviewer of our generation. You can tell he’s madly in love with what he’s doing by just hearing the way he talks. EVEN if you’re not into games, you need to still watch his reviews of TLOUII & RDR2. You just have to. It’s a crime to not watch them.

If this man decides to write a book, I will be the first one in line.

• Daniel Naroditsky

Already devoted an entire thread guzzling his Chad cock admiring him and his work right here. The thing that makes him undoubtably the best Chess YouTuber is the mere fact of him going against the normie grain of making YouTube videos. Instead of making meaningless and empty one minute zoomer targeted shorts, he makes +1.30hr deeply analytical speedrun videos.

Not only it’s entertaining and fun as hell seeing him sweep through your peers in rating who’d destroy you in a fair game, but the analysis reviews afterwards are also very instructive and interesting. There’s nothing like him out there, he’s one of a kind.

• Northernlion

https://www.youtube.com/@Northernlion

Allow me to link my 9 months old Reddit thread where I briefly discussed with the normie scum what makes this man entertaining.

The tl;dr version of it: most normies watch YouTubers play games for the games, I watch him play games only to listen to what he has to say. This motherfucker never runs out of things to talk about it. It’s actually quite remarkable. His Twitch chat is incel friendly as well. He’s also based and anti-zoomer, I mean come on, what else can you ask for?

• Mr. Sam Entertainment

One does not simply make a YouTuber recommendation thread without mentioning St. Samuel himself. His channel is pretty self-explanatory, really. He’s made extremely insightful and captivatingly motivational videos, seamlessly blending in his expertise into a masterminded craft of exceptionally raw emotions, making every single one of his genius frames a joy to experience, leaving the viewer speechless and in awe of a legacy unfolding right in front of their eyes. Nothing but a work of true art. 1000% need to subscribe ASAP!

• Mr. Sam Entertainment’s brother

Great music, good stuff, GGs. I don’t remember his name.

That’s it for now.

Feel free to turn this into a YouTuber recommendation thread. Suggest whomever you think is based.

:feelsYall:

Last edited:
I like Vagrant Holiday even though he's probably a gigachad

none of them sound too interesting tbh.