Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Daniel Naroditsky keeps me going

Celius

Celius

-
phpgTiihw.jpeg

• Well rounded

• Is a grandmaster

• Practices what he preaches

• Speaks in a million accents and has remarkable impression skills

• Has the most dynamic vocabulary ever

• Has a deadpan humor while not trying to be funny and appealing to normies 24/7

• Doesn’t pretend that his audience is braindead and respects them well enough without trying to create cringey parasocial connections with them

• Makes grade A videos NOT targeted towards a childlike demographic via the usage of clickbait

• Is not a soy degenerate

There is not much to not like about this man. He’s an all around class act through and through. I’ve watched every single one his speedruns ever since late 2020 and I’m still yearning for more everyday. Him and I have also been born on the exact same day of the month. His hair style is also unusually similar to mine with the exception of mine being black.

This is everything that’s wrong with humanity:

So fed up with this world
Everything thats wrong
Death to the human race

And this is everything that I am thankful for:

Based number uno
Based number dos wallah

This gives me hope. It’s not over, bros! :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
I loved his speedrun videos with specific openings. his gameplay and explanations were very insightful and easy to understand.

Haven't played chess for almost a year. It got boring

I stopped watching him 6 months ago and after that I got into depression. Few days ago I started watching his videos again and I am feeling much better. No more suicidal thoughts.
:panties:

I don't understand chess
Neither did I at first. I had no idea how the pieces even moved until I started watching some videos & studying opening theories. :hax:

I loved his speedrun videos with specific openings. his gameplay and explanations were very insightful and easy to understand.
:yes::feelsLightsaber:

Haven't played chess for almost a year. It got boring
Brutal. It definitely does get boring for me from time to time as well.

you forgot to stack hikaru up there. he became more or less like these people.

As for Daniel I totally agree. Danya is pure class. I like Vishy more because he's a humble, collected and calm currycel while danya is a good looking mofo I bet he pulls insane amount of pussy :feelscomfy:

I bet danya can surpass everything aronian achieved during his career in the future.

you forgot to stack hikaru up there. he became more or less like these people.
:yes:

Inc… inc… inc… incels think I’m becoming more or less like these people, HUH! In… incels thinking I’m becoming like these people.

As for Daniel I totally agree. Danya is pure class.
:feelscomfy:

I like Vishy more because he's a humble, collected and calm currycel
Vishy is ultrabased but I have a really hard time sometimes trying to understand what the fuck he says. :feelskek:

I want to fucking behead this guy and his repulsive ugly gook gf ded srs
I fucking hate him with all fibers of my body. :feelsUnreal: Sooooooo loud and cringey like every other YouTuber. :feelsugh:

Of course you will like Chad.

Vishy is ultrabased but I have a really hard time sometimes trying to understand what the fuck he says. :feelskek:
brutal accentpill and autismpill

Gothamchess is genuinely funny but his editor needs to be fired for making those ultra soy thumbnails. I'm too noob to understand Daniel's GM level games.
I bet danya can surpass everything aronian achieved during his career in the future.
He still has a way to go

I don’t care how he looks like, I’m valuing his work.
Lookism influences everyone. I doubt that you will view him with so much positivity is he looked like this.

Istockphoto 640003504 612x612

Gothamchess is genuinely funny but his editor needs to be fired for making those ultra soy thumbnails. I'm too noob to understand Daniel's GM level games.
I found nothing about him being remotely funny. his overreacting cheap comedy and oversaturated content is clearly targeted towards zoomers. it's not only about the thumbnails it's his soyspeak and overreactions.

Lookism influences everyone. I doubt that you will view him with so much positivity is he looked like this.

View attachment 803928
What you say is 100% valid and scientifically correct but completely irrelevant to this post. I’d have still appreciated his work even if he didn’t have a facecam.

I found nothing about him being remotely funny. his overreacting cheap comedy and oversaturated content is clearly targeted towards zoomers. it's not only about the thumbnails it's his soyspeak and overreactions.
Most of his audiences indeed are zoomers and he knows that. He does overreact but I don't recognise much soyspeak

View attachment 803928
lookism does influence everything it's true. bobby fischer gained immense status over the chess world. not only because he was far ahead of everybody but his looks played a huge part. Tal was a genius and many people don't recognize him. he is ugly, but he was a genius.

but in this instance it's not true because danya is truly a higher level player and more classy than any of the people we mentioned. Emmanuel Lasker is a subhuman looking fella but he is obviously more of a legend to me than danya.

Gothamchess is genuinely funny but his editor needs to be fired for making those ultra soy thumbnails
Maybe I need to give him another shot but the soy overload on his thumbnails makes me physically cringe. The problem I find with him is that he’s just so fucking loud as if he’s trying to teach chess to kindergarteners. Makes sense since he spent a decade teaching children.

if only bobby fischer was still alive

. The problem I find with him is that he’s just so fucking loud as if he’s trying to teach chess to kindergarteners.
That is actually pretty accurat lmao

Of course you will like Chad.
BTW, if he was just as good looking as he is but lacked all the attributes I mentioned in the OP then I’d have given zero flying fucks about him in general. He’d just be like another TikToker Chad that I resent but thankfully, he isn’t. Women would obviously still love him though, even if he was completely talentless.

the weakest world champion
that would be spassky, smyslov or someone before Tal

also that's something only a defensive player would say. Tal was a genius in how he implemented his limited abilities and knowledge back then and still came with the most aggressive style. you cannot have many of "those" today because Tal style of attacking was exceptionally entertaining. nowadays almost every game has a defensive style of play.

Last edited:
I LOVE watching daniel naroditsky his recaps are fucking awesome and super instructive. Unlike that attention faggot gothamcunt.

Based. For me it's Chessbrah