Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious reclusemaxxer i have a message for u

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
you recently made a thread about lgtbq living better than lives and u were also worried about gay men having sex like what the fuck are u saying bro this is against the rules of this forum and also you are giving them what they want bro. i understand that u are angry so am i who isnt being denied love and sex not a good thing but that dosent mean to worhsip lgtbq because they aint shit they are not confident with their looks so they acted lgbtq just to fit in. my advice for you is be careful or else you will get banned again. @Recluse

I meant I hate how women would rather date each other then date us

i am muslim but i get what you are saying i might not get to marry because of the way i look judging from my fucked up life. like as a muslim there is afterlife and better reward and the nonmuslims will go to hell

You can't force attraction, I'm afraid. The only thing we've got at this moment is the power of bashing out soyciety by using words wisely. Divide et impera.

if he is so jealous of LGBT he can make a grindr account and experience it

That’s not what I mean
You should have worded it better tbhngl but I think I get what you meant you are just jealous even mentally deranged people can find companionship but you cant

bullyreclusemaxxer.is :feelshaha: I don't see how his post was against the rules. He was simply pointing how brutal and unfair it is that fags and trannys get to fuck while we straight incels don't. Also why did you make a new thread instead of replying to Recluse's? :feelstastyman:

bullyreclusemaxxer.is :feelshaha: I don't see how his post was against the rules. He was simply pointing how brutal and unfair it is that fags and trannys get to fuck while we straight incels don't. Also why did you make a new thread instead of replying to Recluse's? :feelstastyman:
bro i cant take you serious you got a anime pfp