Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Recessed Chin relief (protrude your chin) with this easy step for overbitecels

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Not a lot but I do that.

If your chin is slightly recessed, you can put the two big teeth together, align with your lower teeth and your chin will appear more protruded instantly.

Now stay in this position and dont change. Congrats, you now have a pointy chin or a chin that isn't so recessed

I think that only works for overbitecels tho.

Great! Now I can turn my overbite into a underbite!

It does only work for overbitecels. you can't stay like this forever and you can't keep it like that whilst talking. copes like this and squinchmaxxing aren't legit, they make you look very very aspie.

I cured my overbite last week by doing jaw jutting exercises. It took three days and now my teeth are aligned in their resting position!

Last edited:
Great! Now I can turn my overbite into a underbite!
tbf I would trade my overbite for underbite any day, underbite makes you look like a primitive ogre but overbite makes you look beta which is worse

I look retarded doing this

Problem is staying in that position is uncomfortable and can't be maintained for very long, recessed chincels need a more permanent solution.

Problem is staying in that position is uncomfortable and can't be maintained for very long, recessed chincels need a more permanent solution.
playful-young-business-man-shooting-himself-in-head-with-fingers-picture-id956400592

This is very bad to do for long time. Having a loose jaw can actually fuck your chin up even more. Although I do do this in public etc because my chin is so bad.

I've been doing this shit for years. After a while it becomes much easier to maintain the jaw in the correct position and almost feels natural

This person needs bsso and possibly lefort with ccw rotation. Jaw is recessed with deepbite. Chin is also recessed.
Took the words right out my mouth. It's still over anyways, this person's skull is crooked. There is a noticeable facial slant to the left.

I discovered it long ago and very true