Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Really wish I wouldn’t have watched that video of the dude blowing his head off with a shotgun that was posted here the other day

This is what awaits us.

Now imagine war. It's 1000 times worse. People with blown limbs and their guts literally in their hands, screaming in agony for their gods and their mothers until they pass out and die, their last moments of existence in wretched pain. Imagine people being lined up and shot, one by one, seeing their fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters and their own children die one by one before them, while they are utterly powerless to stop it, until it's their turn to return to the void. Imagine feeling the pain and suffering of a million different souls all at once.
yeah war is hell. my great grandfather fought in the spanish civil war, he didn’t really like to talk about it but when he did share his experiences they were all super fucked up. like the time he watched his friend get shot in the trenches and shriek out his own dirge while he choked to death on his own blood. it’s hard to fully comprehend things like that happening on such a massive scale until you’ve seen it first hand

yeah war is hell.

It's the only constant of war - that it will always be terrible and bring the worst of humanity out.

If humanity had to answer for its own species at a universal court by other intelligent, conscious, and sentient species, it would get sentenced to extinction solely on its behavior in war.

Yeah it was fucked. That thought alone is fucked

It's China, so I immediately thought it was human experiments. Scientific ethics is non-existent there, so experimenting on 1-month old babies even is fair game.

It's China, so I immediately thought it was human experiments. Scientific ethics is non-existent there, so experimenting on 1-month old babies even is fair game.

Yeah I was considering that too. It wasn't a clean cut though so whatever the hell they're doing in that case holy shit

Yeah I was considering that too. It wasn't a clean cut though so whatever the hell they're doing in that case holy shit

How much of the face was missing? Did it look like bone incisions around the shape of his face, with the jaw and nasal bone missing right up to the back of his throat, or did it just look like someone skinned his face?

The macabre details will give me an idea of what may have likely happened.

Last edited:
How much of the face was missing? Did it look like bone incisions around the shape of his face, with the jaw and nasal bone missing right up to the back of his throat, or did it just look like someone skinned his face?

The macabre details will give me an idea of what may have likely happened.

No the word 'incision' does not look applicable. There was a some skin chunk hanging on the right side and just a tiny bit a best. Some on the video some claim to see and eye flopping about but I'm pretty sure that's BS. There's nothing but red guts and the frontal lobe may/may not be involved but would be the only part. Everything face related is gone.

If it were an experiment I don't know what it's to prove. He wasnt left for any amount to 'prove' anything other than that that is horrifying in all respects.

Was it my post? I put NSFW in the post title, NSFW before the link and a spoiler overlay on the link so no one would accidently click it. My bad but general rule is don't watch any gore if you think it will scar you. It stayed with me too and I thought I was desensitized to those types of videos from watching so much gore online over the years...

messes most people up cause imagination is never reality, this is real suicide not fictional. really had no effect on me because i already know this is how im ending up soon if anything i actually felt a sense of comfort watching it

No the word 'incision' does not look applicable. There was a some skin chunk hanging on the right side and just a tiny bit a best. Some on the video some claim to see and eye flopping about but I'm pretty sure that's BS. There's nothing but red guts and the frontal lobe may/may not be involved but would be the only part. Everything face related is gone.

If it were an experiment I don't know what it's to prove. He wasnt left for any amount to 'prove' anything other than that that is horrifying in all respects.

Could be a test of proprioception (spatial reasoning and awareness of your body relative to the environment), or it could be a test of consciousness, to see if removal of the sense of sight, smell, and taste altogether is enough to render you less conscious.

That truly is bizarre.

This is one of the worst ones ngl.
There are others that got me even after getting used to some fucked up things, like the face peeling one.
But even that, I eventually could watch that.

This one though, nah.

I think 14 year olds like you should not use this forum, OP.
Those Sick Fucks will get that back 100 times over in hell. What kind of an Animal would do that to an innocent boy? Hell fire awaits all those monsters
Hell is such a pathetic cope. Allowing bullshit to happen and be happy about it because you think those people will get punished eventually. Stop being cattle, there is no hell, you either get justice in this life or you never get it.

Last edited:
That video has stayed with me....God why did I watch it. I think it was the worst thing I’ve ever seen does anyone have any tips on how to get images like that out of your head. It’s messed me up badly.
You should have thought before you clicked. You will forget it, but what has seen cannot be unseen.

Phil 4:8 Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
@Hate_my_life @ShadowTheEdgehog

How the fuck can you watch this and function normally? Fucking WHY? Entertainment? It's certainly not educational and informative. Idle curiosity doesn't always need to be sated.

It's this kind of shit that makes me want to hire black market mercenaries to track them down and [REDACTED].

Go to bestgore or hoodsite and binge on gore videos, once you watch enough of them they don't have any effect on you.

didn't see it but sounds like basic gore which most of us are desensitized to

People here who say you get used to it are the same people who would argue against the fact that Chad would get used to fucking hot women so sex wouldn't be as exciting for him as we assume it is.

You should have thought before you clicked. You will forget it, but what has seen cannot be unseen.

Phil 4:8 Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
@Hate_my_life @ShadowTheEdgehog
Amen

This is one of the worst ones ngl.
There are others that got me even after getting used to some fucked up things, like the face peeling one.
But even that, I eventually could watch that.

This one though, nah.
I've seen the face skinning one, even that was too brutal for me. Mind telling me what this one is about?

r/watchpeopledie was one of the only good places on reddit.
Ya it was good. The problem with all the other gore sites is none of them have any voting systems, and are full of so much really lame, pixellated content and no way to filter through it.

watch some ISIS , cartel executions
They are on some next level Jfl

I've see so many suicide videos, it doesn't shock me as much as it used to.
Still sucks though, because women could have prevented it
full

That headshot was some of the most brutal shit ive ever seen

How the fuck can you watch this and function normally? Fucking WHY? Entertainment? It's certainly not educational and informative. Idle curiosity doesn't always need to be sated.

It's this kind of shit that makes me want to hire black market mercenaries to track them down and [REDACTED].
Keep in mind a lot of the supposed well functioning normies IRL have watched this kind of material and not flinched at it.
Normies are closer to low level psycopaths and when people talk about well adjusted normies to compare and shame incels they are mainly talking about the high inhib normies that seem to always avoid trouble of any kind and don't have many people mess with them.

I am desensitised to it as I watch best of gore , to be honest it did not bother me at all.

Gore sucks but is legal. Teens doing things on cam rocks but is illegal.

Cucked soyciety.

I saw my first beheading video when I was teenager and since the age of Liveleak I have watched some messed up stuff. Lot's of stuff from the "war on terror" and the various cartel wars in Mexico. I have watched a lot of murders and shootings from places like Brazil and seen some messed up stuff from the Congo. So I'm pretty desensitised.

I'm not feeling suicidal but honestly all I can think about the guy who blew his face off the other day is how lucky he is to be free of it all.

Make no mistake my friends - the dead will be the lucky ones. Judgement is coming for all of us and whatever trials or horrors we have experienced are as nothing compared to what is waiting for us all.

It was a tame video, he died pretty much instantly with little time for pain.
Torture videos or failed suicide videos will really fuck you up
Have you seen the dude with blew his face off but still lived and made a thumbs up to the camera
Gore sucks but is legal. Teens doing things on cam rocks but is illegal.

Cucked soyciety.

Maybe play some vidya with gore. Helps desensitize you to it

No I don't think so, I don't like to watch them anymore.
I think i've seen too much tbh gore doesn't phase me, but the medical stuff, shit is just unwatchable.

I didn't thought much about it

who saw the nordic girl being beheaded in Morocco?
based sandcel tbh